Is Moonshine A Musical Gal? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
What amuses me most is that as an unregistered poster she recommended HERSELF to become a mod- how very modest of you AMG/Moonshine/any other alias you might have
*laugh* and to think she thought her IP wouldn't be checked on again! If you want to lie - do it properly! You know what they say, a criminal always returns to the scene of the crime. AMG did just that by posting this thread.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I personally think that a lot of this "Going away boo hoo" was for the attention she would get from it. It really couldn't have been sincere if she expected to come right back and fool everyone.
I agree...it was all very melodramatic at the time I really didn't understand why she wad 'storming off' -it reminded me strongly of a rather moany/fall_out_with_everyone_possible-girl I know who constantly says shocking stuff like that to get attention...ah well- nothing like girly-*****iness ey?!

I just think this whole affair is rather rediculous...*sigh*...I wonder if any more conveinient 'hackers' are about to show up?
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
I just think this whole affair is rather rediculous...*sigh*...I wonder if any more conveinient 'hackers' are about to show up?
*Laughs uncontrollably!* -I just finished that and checked the responses and look! Her cousin hacker with both passwords has just returned!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moonshine)
But my cousin is bad news and could cause trouble. He hates me and will wreck anything I like.
How very odd! That didn't seem like a "wrecking" moonshine-hating post to me. It seemed to be in your defence. Bizarre eh? I think this cousin of yours is getting quite nice + he knows the whole situation so far. Looks like he's done his homework..

This cousin also admits to his mistakes and tries to sort things out by recommending you as mod - you gotta love him really!!

For gods sake how could we believe anything you say anymore Moonshine???? You're trying too hard. Just stoP!!!
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmmm...I wonder, what do we think would happen if Rahaydenuk was to check 'the real moonshine''s IP?
ƒlå®è®
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hi

Hayden listen I know this is going to sound a bit farfetched and I know you'll think I'm lying but I'm currently in my mum's car on my way home from Bristol (check IP) so I could not have posted that post.

My cousin (that one that caused the mess in the first place) , is in my house right now though, so he must of posted it.

I'm about 20 mins from my house but until then if my cousin posts again can you delete it?

I know what your thinking after all those lies I had to say to protect the fact I was A Musical Gal. But my cousin is bad news and could cause trouble. He hates me and will wreck anything I like.

If you don't believe me fine, if you do then just delete anything my cousin posts. He has access to my A Musical Gal password and my Moonshine password so delete anything!

Thanks
This whole affair was very interesting at first, however as hayden said, its gone too far. IF you are telling the truth amg, i suggest you should speak to your aunt about discipling her son, for starters he shouldnt use personal information such as passwords and at the same time violate them by posting under your ID. Second of all, as i suggested earlier return to your old ID and change your password, and try to rememeber it instead of writing it next to computer. However theres one thing i dont understand, please clarify, you said you wrote your ID and password and left it near the computer, how did your cousine know its for this site.

Anyways, i hope everythign returns to normal.........
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Hmmm...I wonder, what do we think would happen if Rahaydenuk was to check 'the real moonshine''s IP?
LOL!!! We don't even know who the real moonshine is anymore. Which post is who's and the troubles she's taking could lead to any result. One thing is for certain though, this cousin issue is very very bizarre and silly. I don't believe it at all. She gives the password of her NEW alias to her cousin too or he just magically guesses it all the time???!! Plus her cousin is always at HER house while she's out travelling - ooo she really trusts him. HAHAHA.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Vell vell vell...I've got to go out with our spanish exchange girl but I shall be very interested to see what more intruiging new stories (and blatent lies?!) have been posted when I return...
Ah...if nothing else this thread has kept me amused for the last few days...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ƒlå®è®)
This whole affair was very interesting at first, however as hayden said, its gone too far. IF you are telling the truth amg, i suggest you should speak to your aunt about discipling her son, for starters he shouldnt use personal information such as passwords and at the same time violate them by posting under your ID. Second of all, as i suggested earlier return to your old ID and change your password, and try to rememeber it instead of writing it next to computer. However theres one thing i dont understand, please clarify, you said you wrote your ID and password and left it near the computer, how did your cousine know its for this site.

Anyways, i hope everythign returns to normal.........
Don't you speak about my mother like that.

It is not my falut her work takes her everywhere. This week she is in the U.S. So I'm stuck once more at this hellhole.

BTW, AMG homepage is UK Learning and her password is written very very small in a notebook beside her computer. I put one and one together.

I only post what I did above because although a *****, my cousin was right about one thing. She doesn't have many friends.

When I first invaded this site as her, I thought yippee another thing to wreak. She had made some friends here and all I could thing was wreck it.

She (yes she is a she) was so upset because of the posts people had been posting about her, I didn't see what wrecking the rest of her loyalty and kindness would do.

I know I was wrong and I know if it wasn't for me, my cousin would not have had to change id. I just wanted to make up for it by getting her made a mod. She loves this site and her friends here.

I guess though, you have made her feel very unwanted and she won't want to come back and it is all my falut.

I won't post ever again, I promise but just do me one favour and blame her. I know you don't trust her now. But I want to say sorry to her and this is the best way I can think of.

Please please don't blame my cousin for this mess, I caused it and I should be blamed not her.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
It's the same person, although I think we knew that already. Moonshine/AMG/Unregistered, I suggest you stop digging, you really are turning yourself into a joke.

The original AMG seemed a very nice person, who was a credit to this forum, I'm just sorry you couldn't have remained as the old AMG.

If you care about your reputation here, please stop the deception. You're simply driving a wedge between yourself and everyone else. It's not necessary, in fact it never was necessary, as AMG you were a very respected and well-liked member. I, as I'm sure is the case with most of the others, am willing to welcome you back, if you could just stop the deception.

P.S. It's obviously a possibility she's telling the truth about her cousin, as if he used the same computer and connection, he would have a matching IP address. I don't know who to believe anymore. :confused:

Kind Regards,
Sean2004
Report 16 years ago
I just found it out well, i think.... before a.m.g left i saw that she said someone hacked in her file and she said she had a cousin that she stays with ( i think it's in genrale chit chat 1 ) him. so that means... moonshine is AmG! well, thats what i think. :eek:
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sean2004)
I just found it out well, i think.... before a.m.g left i saw that she said someone hacked in her file and she said she had a cousin that she stays with ( i think it's in genrale chit chat 1 ) him. so that means... moonshine is AmG! well, thats what i think. :eek:
(Slows the speed right down)

You're a little bit behind here Sean, that much we already knew.
It'sPhil...
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Don't you speak about my mother like that.

It is not my falut her work takes her everywhere. This week she is in the U.S. So I'm stuck once more at this hellhole.

BTW, AMG homepage is UK Learning and her password is written very very small in a notebook beside her computer. I put one and one together.

I only post what I did above because although a *****, my cousin was right about one thing. She doesn't have many friends.

When I first invaded this site as her, I thought yippee another thing to wreak. She had made some friends here and all I could thing was wreck it.

She (yes she is a she) was so upset because of the posts people had been posting about her, I didn't see what wrecking the rest of her loyalty and kindness would do.

I know I was wrong and I know if it wasn't for me, my cousin would not have had to change id. I just wanted to make up for it by getting her made a mod. She loves this site and her friends here.

I guess though, you have made her feel very unwanted and she won't want to come back and it is all my falut.

I won't post ever again, I promise but just do me one favour and blame her. I know you don't trust her now. But I want to say sorry to her and this is the best way I can think of.

Please please don't blame my cousin for this mess, I caused it and I should be blamed not her.
AMG, Moonshine, Delta, Charlotte ive got nothing against you and im sorry you felt unliked here but you seem to be intent on diging yourself deeper and deeper into this silly hole. You lie and lie and constantly try to cover up your stories but even now when we have proof you havnt actually admitted you are lieing and are still prolonging this pathetic charade. This post is hilariously unconvincing. I particularly like the lame attempt to aleiviate yourself of any blame in te last sentence. so pick up your spade and keep digging if you must, but i urge to just give it up, come back as AMG or Moonshine and just start afresh
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
God, your sooo too late.

I'm AMG's cousin the one that caused the mess. I stay with her when my mum is away on business.

*I will log out once My Cousin is home*

To Its Phil - My Cousin, AMG was in Bristol all day (see her post above saying I post on her computer). I am sure Hayden will not mind checking the IP Address and will see it is different.
Sean2004
Report 16 years ago
all man! hey just logged on!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Still Evil Cousin Here.

Sean the word duh springs to mind.

Do you lot think I should get my own id so you can tell me and my cousin apart? How about The_Evil_Cousin? I'd only be able to use to when I stay at my cousin's though.
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hi

Hayden listen I know this is going to sound a bit farfetched and I know you'll think I'm lying but I'm currently in my mum's car on my way home from Bristol (check IP) so I could not have posted that post.

My cousin (that one that caused the mess in the first place) , is in my house right now though, so he must of posted it.

I'm about 20 mins from my house but until then if my cousin posts again can you delete it?

I know what your thinking after all those lies I had to say to protect the fact I was A Musical Gal. But my cousin is bad news and could cause trouble. He hates me and will wreck anything I like.

If you don't believe me fine, if you do then just delete anything my cousin posts. He has access to my A Musical Gal password and my Moonshine password so delete anything!

Thanks
I don't want to delete anything, as I really don't know what's going on here. Maybe you are telling the truth about your cousin, as he would have the same IP as you if he's using your computer and connection, but I really don't know who to trust. Hopefully you can respect that.
Sean2004
Report 16 years ago
Still Evil Cousin Here.

Sean the word duh springs to mind.

Do you lot think I should get my own id so you can tell me and my cousin apart? How about The_Evil_Cousin? I'd only be able to use to when I stay at my cousin's though.

your moonshine right now! your so called cousin is not there. all you have been doing is swiching back and forth to one charicter to another thats why your in invisable mode and why would you want to log here any way? also how do you know the web add.?
Sean2004
Report 16 years ago
another thing why would you call your self EVIL cousin ?
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
your moonshine right now! your so called cousin is not there. all you have been doing is swiching back and forth to one charicter to another thats why your in invisable mode and why would you want to log here any way? also how do you know the web add.?
The good AMG here.

My cousin knows my password....again *changes password again*. Anyway, he didn't cause much trouble.

My Home Page is UK Learning.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (219)
12.46%
Excited (165)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.52%
Terrified (388)
22.07%
Meh (180)
10.24%
Confused (38)
2.16%