Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonshine)
    The good AMG here.

My cousin knows my password....again *changes password again*. Anyway, he didn't cause much trouble.

My Home Page is UK Learning.

how do you make this your homepage?

ReputationRep:
    i've been out alllll day and missed sooooo much...sorry moonshine/amg/delta/unregistered/evil cousin/any other alais.....do yourself a favor and don't post anymore onm this thread..sorry...but everytime u post u either lie or ur story is so far fetched that ur getting ur self into a deeper and deeper hole that most likley u will never get out of until u admit that all of this time u have lied..and since everyone is being so honest right now...i trusted u and actually thought highly of u...i did not find any type of post from the so called evil cousin causing havock....well this is getting out of control...

CR

p.s: i know this is a little bit of a while ago but dont blame hayden for all of this...its ur own fault...in other words....u started this mess now finish it....

ReputationRep:
    i've also noticed that u and a musical gal post in the same exact format

type a couple of sentences...enter down another two lines...

also "evil cousin/unregistered" does it the same way...

CR

ReputationRep:
    Well, after a chat with Hayden (who isn't as bad as I thought he was), I have decided to return to my A Musical Gal account (even though I'm having avatar problems).

My cousin has kind of said sorry already so it is my turn.

When I finally sorted out the mess my cousin made, I posted a message, however, nobody believe it was me and it was my cousin. So I decided to post a message saying that my internet connection was being cancelled so nobody who try and stop me leaving.

I rejoined as Moonshine and told a few select people, one being Expression. D, also found out but only this week and someone else found out because they used one of the orginal people accounts.

I didn't want to lie about not being A Musical Gal but I though if people knew I had lied then I'd lose the trust and friendship I had gained.

This thread was a way of covering up who I was and it kind of backfired thanks to a certain mod who took the thread title a bit too seriously.

Expression did what he did to help me even though I shouldn't of asked him to get involved. He is a true friend and one day I hope he'll become a mod (hint hint d!). I know he wants to be one but doesn't want to ask.

If you don't want to have anything to don't with me then fine. But I hope you accept this apology and we can go back to normal.

If you haven't fallen alsleep reading this post as it is pretty long then I just want to say again how very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry I did lie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    i've been out alllll day and missed sooooo much...sorry moonshine/amg/delta/unregistered/evil cousin/any other alais.....do yourself a favor and don't post anymore onm this thread..sorry...but everytime u post u either lie or ur story is so far fetched that ur getting ur self into a deeper and deeper hole that most likley u will never get out of until u admit that all of this time u have lied..and since everyone is being so honest right now...i trusted u and actually thought highly of u...i did not find any type of post from the so called evil cousin causing havock....well this is getting out of control...

CR

p.s: i know this is a little bit of a while ago but dont blame hayden for all of this...its ur own fault...in other words....u started this mess now finish it....
    Read the last two page or so of General Chit Chat 1.

I have spoken to Hayden and he checked the IPs of the post I said I was in Bristol so I couldn't of post and the one my cousin did and the IP were slighty different. So he kind of (his words) believes that my cousin did post.

I'm sure he'll explain about the slightly different part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Read the last two page or so of General Chit Chat 1.

I have spoken to Hayden and he checked the IPs of the post I said I was in Bristol so I couldn't of post and the one my cousin did and the IP were slighty different. So he kind of (his words) believes that my cousin did post.

I'm sure he'll explain about the slightly different part.
    Yes, I think the IP addresses seemed to reflect two seperate connections to the same server, which in most cases one would assume were made by the same person using their dial-up account due to reconnecting or such like (your IP address changes slightly each time you dial-in to a dial-up account), but in this case, it is plausible that someone (which could've been AMG's cousin) had dialed into the same server (possibly from her house), when AMG was also connected to this server (in Bristol). I can't be certain about anything, but it is definitely not an impossibility.

Anyway, I think we should stop discussing this now, and try and get back to how it used to be before all of this started. Anyone agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Anyway, I think we should stop discussing this now, and try and get back to how it used to be before all of this started. Anyone agree?
    Me but then again I would say that.

D is onto that thing we discuss Hayden.

ReputationRep:
    okay..i accept apologies...but one thing...was there always an annoying evil cousin and if so was it him talking when he sed it was the evil cousin..

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    okay..i accept apologies...but one thing...was there always an annoying evil cousin and if so was it him talking when he sed it was the evil cousin..

CR
    Yeah, it was. I think, that name suits him to a tee.

He is thinking of joining here under that name. He stays here often with his mother (my aunt) being out of town so much.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah. Somehow I still don't believe all this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Yeah yeah. Somehow I still don't believe all this.

Well fine - your choice!

ReputationRep:
    listen i'm moving back to amg's side...she apologized and admited she made a mistake..what do u want her to do...honestly at this point..i don't even care if the cousin story is a lie..lets just stop all the accusinations...

CR

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I agree. I'll just stay :confused: though, can't help that for the meanwhile.

ReputationRep:
    same here but i'd figure i'd be a nice guy and switch sides...because this story is basically over...

CR

ReputationRep:
    well, a lot has happened in 24 hours since i last was on. damm, shouldnt go to work at crucial times!

however, i would like to say a couple of things.

1) im really sorry that charlotte felt she had to leave in the first place. she was a very popular member of the forum. maybe i was oblivious or i may have actually been part of the problem but i didnt know that there was bullying going on. well thats not quite true, i knew i (among others) was bullying mr white, but he deserved it. but i do feel that charlotte should have really said something in public before changing her name. if it hadnt worked then- chaning your name could be a possible solution.

2) haydon, i feel the way you have acted in this conversation is discusting. you have abused the privalidges given to you- by d. now, you know ive had a problem with you before about this, but this time you have taken it way too far. spying on users ip?!? and what have you accieved by telling everyone that they were the same person?? amg had a genuine reason for trying to hide her true identity, and you destroyed that. you destroyed her right to be who ever she wanted to be. and when she posted an unregestered post complainging about your behaviour (basicly showing that she didnt feel she was able to say those things with everyone knowing who was posting it) you informed everyone of who it was.

***a though for you- d knew they were the same person, if he had a problem with this, he would have done something about it. he didnt so what gave you the right to? ***

3) i think it was extreamly childish of moonshine to crete this thread. im guessing it was done because you were worried people were getting syspicious. but as both moonshine and amg you have a very high personality in our little family. when people started to guess- you should really have just said "yes- and i did this because..." but its all good for me to sit here and critisize you... i would probably have done the same.

4) is there any way that all moonshines posts can be added to amg total (not sure if this has already been done or not or if it can be dome) because i feel she deserves them.

huff,

enough ranting for now, well untill i think of more.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    well, a lot has happened in 24 hours since i last was on. damm, shouldnt go to work at crucial times!

however, i would like to say a couple of things.

1) im really sorry that charlotte felt she had to leave in the first place. she was a very popular member of the forum. maybe i was oblivious or i may have actually been part of the problem but i didnt know that there was bullying going on. well thats not quite true, i knew i (among others) was bullying mr white, but he deserved it. but i do feel that charlotte should have really said something in public before changing her name. if it hadnt worked then- chaning your name could be a possible solution.

2) haydon, i feel the way you have acted in this conversation is discusting. you have abused the privalidges given to you- by d. now, you know ive had a problem with you before about this, but this time you have taken it way too far. spying on users ip?!? and what have you accieved by telling everyone that they were the same person?? amg had a genuine reason for trying to hide her true identity, and you destroyed that. you destroyed her right to be who ever she wanted to be. and when she posted an unregestered post complainging about your behaviour (basicly showing that she didnt feel she was able to say those things with everyone knowing who was posting it) you informed everyone of who it was.

***a though for you- d knew they were the same person, if he had a problem with this, he would have done something about it. he didnt so what gave you the right to? ***
    As I've already said once, my original take on the situation was that it was some kind of joke, where AMG was trying to see how long she could remain undiscovered as Moonshine. The fact that she posted a thread entitled 'Is Moonshine A Musical Gal?' pretty much confirmed to me that it was nothing serious, or she would presumably have not bought undue attention to the matter.

BTW I have not been spying on anyone, or abusing moderator priviliges. You may not be aware, but you do not need to be a moderator to see the IP address of someone who is online, try http://www.uk-learning.net/online.php and the column entitled 'IP Address'.

Also, I was not originally aware that d or anyone else for that matter knew anything more about the situation than me, so your point about d knowing is irrelevant, as I didn't know he knew!

(Original post by ickle_katy)
    3) i think it was extreamly childish of moonshine to crete this thread. im guessing it was done because you were worried people were getting syspicious. but as both moonshine and amg you have a very high personality in our little family. when people started to guess- you should really have just said "yes- and i did this because..." but its all good for me to sit here and critisize you... i would probably have done the same.

4) is there any way that all moonshines posts can be added to amg total (not sure if this has already been done or not or if it can be dome) because i feel she deserves them.

huff,

enough ranting for now, well untill i think of more.

love Katy ***
    I have spoken to AMG and this had all been resolved (as is evident in the last few posts), but I fear your post could re-open old wounds.

Can't we just leave this matter alone now? It's not helping anyone to throw unfounded insults around, enough of that has already been done.

Regards,

ReputationRep:

You may not be aware, but you do not need to be a moderator to see the IP address of someone who is online, try http://www.uk-learning.net/online.php and the column entitled 'IP Address'.
    Although that page is active, and shows all the people that are online, and where they are on the board, there is no column entitled IP Address.

I assume therefore that this column is only available to mods/admin.

Also if you click on IP ADDRESS underneath any post, members get taken to a page that tells us we don't have permission to access the page.

ReputationRep:
    ok, i know you have sorted this from amg point of view, but im not speaking form hers, im speaking form mine, whether youve sorted it with her or not is irrelevent to me.

now that ive said what i wanted to say i dont have to mention it again- i dont have to open old wounds.

i am not throwing unfounded insults around. i am saying my point of view. if that insults you- tough.
    and i giggle at the fact that you try and close a conversation by insulting me... a proper moderator thing to do would have been to say.... "sorry if i offened you, maybe looknig back i could have acted differently. although i did not spy on anyone blah blah. if id known that d had known or even if i had known the reasons behind the deception i wouldnt have said they were the same person"

you must remeber, you are no longer a normal member, you have privalidges- but with that also comes responsibilities.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Although that page is active, and shows all the people that are online, and where they are on the board, there is no column entitled IP Address.

I assume therefore that this column is only available to mods/admin.

Also if you click on IP ADDRESS underneath any post, members get taken to a page that tells us we don't have permission to access the page.
    Oh right, my mistake and one for which I apologise. Most other forums I visit do not require one to be a mod or admin to view IP addresses, so I suppose I expected them to be visible to all. Again, I apologise for that assumption.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, my mistake and one for which I apologise. Most other forums I visit do not require one to be a mod or admin to view IP addresses, so I suppose I expected them to be visible to all. Again, I apologise for that assumption.
    In fairness you would have had no situation to try and view them when you were just a member; and I assume that your sign in is cookied, so you wouldn't know any different, other than the controls you get when you try and access that page.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.