The Student Room Group

Driving test next week at 8:10 AM

jj
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I had my test at 8.10 and passed,it was alright tbh,it was a bit busy but nothing to be scared of. They take you along quieter roads during that time anyway. Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 2
My test was at 8:20am and to be honest it's not as bad as you think it's going to be. I was expecting a lot more traffic...just one thing, be extra cautious of stupid drivers who are rushing to work/school and other than that I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by saad97
My test was at 8:20am and to be honest it's not as bad as you think it's going to be. I was expecting a lot more traffic...just one thing, be extra cautious of stupid drivers who are rushing to work/school and other than that I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck! :smile:

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Babyface1995
I had my test at 8.10 and passed,it was alright tbh,it was a bit busy but nothing to be scared of. They take you along quieter roads during that time anyway. Good luck! :biggrin:

Thanks allot :smile:
Reply 5
You've got a few days to practise between now and then. Can find someone to accompany you while you build up your confidence?

(Anyway, if you think you may fail to pass because it is rush hour, are you really ready to take the test?)
Reply 6
Original post by Simes
You've got a few days to practise between now and then. Can find someone to accompany you while you build up your confidence?

(Anyway, if you think you may fail to pass because it is rush hour, are you really ready to take the test?)

Yea iv been learning for 9 months now, but u get allot of stuipd drivers in rush hour and knowing my luck i will fail because of their mistake.
I'm not learning to drive at the moment, but good luck!
Reply 8
Original post by domlang123
I'm not learning to drive at the moment, but good luck!

thank you
Reply 9
You'll not have far to drive then. :smile:
Original post by Jamesd678
My driving test is next week and my test originally got cancelled which was in the afternoon, but now they have rebooked it for 8:10AM which is rush hour.

Has anyone from experience had a test in rush hour and what was it like?

ty

No, you are the only one in the whole world who has ever had a test in rush hour
Reply 11
Original post by I love life
No, you are the only one in the whole world who has ever had a test in rush hour

omg REALLY? Thats so cool
Reply 12
omg REALLY? That's so cool

:laugh:
Reply 13
I passed get in!!!!
Reply 14
I passed get in!!!!

Congratulations :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by gta.sean
Congratulations :smile:

Thanks
I had mine at round this time and it was actually ok, just watch out for the flashing 20 sign as it might be on at that time :smile:
I passed get in!!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/yeah_boyeee_shaun_of_the_dead.gif
Reply 18
Original post by Blondie987
I had mine at round this time and it was actually ok, just watch out for the flashing 20 sign as it might be on at that time :smile:

aha, i passed, but thanks, my examiner said at the end of the test he pretty much let me off with some of the mistakes and i just scraped a pass, but idc tbh lmao at least its a pass
aha, i passed, but thanks, my examiner said at the end of the test he pretty much let me off with some of the mistakes and i just scraped a pass, but idc tbh lmao at least its a pass

Yay ! Well done! A pass is a pass, honestly after having to do a reverse round a corner I was sure I'd failed lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending