The Student Room Group

Uni of Leicester offers for biological sciences/biology?

Hiya just wanted to know if any one has received an offer from Leicester and what their predicted grades are? Want to know if there's any point applying (would I be considered) as it my aspirational choice and I would really love to go there but my predicted grades are putting me off :frown:
congrats to everyone who have gotten offers so far and good luck to everyone still waiting! :smile:
Reply 1
Anyone? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got an offer from them today to study microbiology, with grades ABB! What are you looking to study? I'm sure they'll get back to you soon!
Reply 3
Original post by eleanorlittle
I just got an offer from them today to study microbiology, with grades ABB! What are you looking to study? I'm sure they'll get back to you soon!

I want to apply microbiology too, I'm predicted ABC, do you think I'd still get an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _raveenaaaa
I want to apply microbiology too, I'm predicted ABC, do you think I'd still get an offer?

I
Posted from TSR Mobile

don't know, I guess it depends on your references and personal statement etc...where else have you applied?
Reply 5
don't know, I guess it depends on your references and personal statement etc...where else have you applied?

I've applied to Aston, reading, Nottingham, Nottingham Trent and Leeds. But I'm contemplating to switch Leeds to Leicester but I'm not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to Aston, reading, Nottingham, Nottingham Trent and Leeds. But I'm contemplating to switch Leeds to Leicester but I'm not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've also applied to reading!
Reply 7
I've also applied to reading!

Do you think microbiology is a competitive course? And have you heard anything about Leicester being lenient to give offers with a good reference and personal statement?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think microbiology is a competitive course? And have you heard anything about Leicester being lenient to give offers with a good reference and personal statement?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know...I haven't heard of many people studying it...but it could be mainly internationals...I'm sorry, I don't have a clue!

Quick Reply

Latest