The Student Room Group

How do I get A* in PE?

post removed
Surely you don't care?
Reply 2
Youre wasting your time even an a star in pe is useless
I didnt take graded PE but my friend did and his A* came from a merit based system.

Pretty much he placed top 10 in many city-wide 5k's and 10k's, which I took part alongside him. If he got into the top 10, he'd get an A* in one of his extracurriculars.
Isn't PE just running around in circles and throwing hula hoops at each other. Surely you can't get grades for it?
Original post by Awesome Genius
Isn't PE just running around in circles and throwing hula hoops at each other. Surely you can't get grades for it?

there's actually a lot of history, biology, chemistry, biomechanics and sociology involved lol.

(Coming from a student predicted A* in A level PE - My other subjects are very academic :smile: :smile: :smile: )
Original post by Jasminem97
there's actually a lot of history, biology, chemistry, biomechanics and sociology involved lol.

(Coming from a student predicted A* in A level PE - My other subjects are very academic :smile: :smile: :smile: )

whatever you say :P
AAARRRWWWW @Awesome Genius I think you kinda got slammed there lol XP
Original post by Yellow2914
whatever you say :P

what do you mean "whatever i say"
I've purely stated facts, there is no speculation or alternative interpretations or debates tbh.
My other subjects are English Literature, Psychology and Biology at A Level - if uni's think its good enough to give me good enough offers then its obviously a good enough subject to take :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
I've purely stated facts, there is no speculation or alternative interpretations or debates tbh.
My other subjects are English Literature, Psychology and Biology at A Level - if uni's think its good enough to give me good enough offers then its obviously a good enough subject to take :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

To be fair you can get loads of offers with poor subjects.

I took ICT and Business and got all 5 offers, and they are both regarded as poor subjects.

Jasmine!

The Chat forum is not a place to take opinions and comments seriously.

Everything that is said, is said to gain rep.

You should do the subjects you enjoy and not feel self-conscious about it one bit. Your subjects are fine.
Original post by Yellow2914
To be fair you can get loads of offers with poor subjects.

I took ICT and Business and got all 5 offers, and they are both regarded as poor subjects.

Exactly - the fact I'm taking 4 A levels (2 of which are regarded as very academic) balances out PE,

And yeah - ICT and Business are on the same level of regard with PE to an extent (ICT probably a bit higher)
Original post by ravioliyears
AAARRRWWWW @Awesome Genius I think you kinda got slammed there lol XP

I've had several victories over ihatePE.

Quick Reply

Latest