This discussion is closed.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
My friend has a girlfriend who is in some of my classes. I have heard her say things like she is only with him because he buys her loads of stuff. For their 6 month anniversary he bought her a £300 ring (not engagement). He is completely in love with her. Do I tell him what I heard her say and risk loosing him as a friend (we probably will loose contact a uni anyway and that is next year) or do I leave it an part on good terms.
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
tell him

MB
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
tell him.
kirbz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Are the people you heard it from reliable sources?
Kim-blay
Report 15 years ago
Tell him, then beat her slightly.
bean4ian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
tell him, then hope they split up, then u can go out for him and get a £300 ring off him?!
boxer
Report 15 years ago
tell him, he has a right 2 know, if a good m8 of yours, he won't fall out wiv you over it, and will just take what you have said into consideration.
randdom
Rep:
?
(Original post by bean4ian)
tell him, then hope they split up, then u can go out for him and get a £300 ring off him?!
Nah I don't like him in that way plus I have a bf who I don't think would be to happy about it. I wouldn't mind the ring though :rolleyes:. I was thinking maybe I can get his best friend to tell him then he is much more likely to believe him.
bean4ian
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
Nah I don't like him in that way plus I have a bf who I don't think would be to happy about it. I wouldn't mind the ring though :rolleyes:. I was thinking maybe I can get his best friend to tell him then he is much more likely to believe him.
yeh probably a better plan than mine!
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Talk to her first and see what going on, then tell him.
randdom
Rep:
?
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
Talk to her first and see what going on, then tell him.
She doesn't like me. I think it is one of those things where girls for some irrational reason don't like their bf female friends.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
7.87%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (32)
8.99%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (78)
21.91%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (44)
12.36%
No, nothing has changed (109)
30.62%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (65)
18.26%

Watched Threads