for those of u lucky enough to have seen it..... Watch

This discussion is closed.
bean4ian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
:confused: ive just noticed that my avatar has been taken away from me!?? who could do such a thing?! for those of u lucky enough to have seen it....it was a peachy ass.

i also noticed someone givin comments on it saying they hated it....who was it? my guess (and its only a guess so if im wrong apologies) is that it was the wolf??

so why has it gone and who honestly hated it (hate being a strong word here)?? it was only supposed to be for a laugh how can anyone truely hate it when there are far far worse ones floating around on here. have u any idea how long it took me to create??!
bean4ian
Rep:
?
(Original post by 6 String)
can you just put it back? have you still got the picture on your computer?

no i think it got deleted....but i'll double check. if its there its coming back!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bean4ian)
no i think it got deleted....but i'll double check. if its there its coming back!
then the mods will remove it again
bean4ian
Rep:
?
(Original post by PadFoot90)
then the mods will remove it again
well that sucks and so do they then! i cant find it anyway.......so still the mystery remains who hated it....obviosly the mods, but i think i already said, they suck!!
zizero
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:confused: ive just noticed that my avatar has been taken away from me!?? who could do such a thing?! for those of u lucky enough to have seen it....it was a peachy ass.

i also noticed someone givin comments on it saying they hated it....who was it? my guess (and its only a guess so if im wrong apologies) is that it was the wolf??

so why has it gone and who honestly hated it (hate being a strong word here)?? it was only supposed to be for a laugh how can anyone truely hate it when there are far far worse ones floating around on here. have u any idea how long it took me to create??!
My sig was taken away from me as well, just because it contained a word the Mods did not want us to read. I think that kind of censorship is just absurd. As long as "rude" language or pictures are good-humoured, I don't see what's wrong with them.
Censorship should only apply when people are being offensive.

After all, it's a free internet! (or at least it ought to be )
bean4ian
Rep:
?
(Original post by zizero)
My sig was taken away from me as well, just because it contained a word the Mods did not want us to read. I think that kind of censorship is just absurd. As long as "rude" language or pictures are good-humoured, I don't see what's wrong with them.
Censorship should only apply when people are being offensive.

After all, it's a free internet! (or at least it ought to be )

thats terrible! they are totally on a power trip! im not impressed. it wasnt offensive at all, and what i dont get is how it was left for weeks before they suddenly decided to ditch it! thats ****! by then any damage has already been done! i demand they replace it!
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thats terrible! they are totally on a power trip! im not impressed. it wasnt offensive at all, and what i dont get is how it was left for weeks before they suddenly decided to ditch it! thats ****! by then any damage has already been done! i demand they replace it!
Don't ya'll get it? This website is the property of d. d can do whatever with it that he wishes. He has chosen to make the moderators stewards of this place. They make the decisions. Complaining about it won't help in the least bit. If you remember, I told you just seconds after you put that avatar on that it would be removed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
was it the arse picture?
bean4ian
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
was it the arse picture?

yes
bean4ian
Rep:
?
(Original post by moncal)
Don't ya'll get it? This website is the property of d. d can do whatever with it that he wishes. He has chosen to make the moderators stewards of this place. They make the decisions. Complaining about it won't help in the least bit. If you remember, I told you just seconds after you put that avatar on that it would be removed.

yeh i know but it was left for ages then suddenly is taken away?! makes no sense this is screwed up!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (293)
26.07%
Yes - they're famous (285)
25.36%
No I don't (546)
48.58%

Watched Threads