The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL residences

Hello everyone, I am Audrey and I am an international postgraduate student which will start my MA in sep 2016. Now I am applying for my king's residence and hard to make a decision to set which one my first preference. I notice that, Wolfson House is cheapest among all King's Residence, but i still have some confusing about this residence condition. It's listed at below. Hope can get advices and suggestion from you guys and once again, Thank you very much, appreciate for your help.

1) Wolfson house have a low residence fee, is it because it's facilities is bad, or the surrounding area security is terrible or other reason ? Or it's just simply cheaper without any specific reason. Bcoz i jz scare is thr any reason that make this residence far more cheaper than others as i jz read from a web news that Wolfson house has bug infestation?

2)how long if i walk or cycle from Wolfson house to strand campus ? i prefer walking actually, because i heard before that, London is a busy city and very dangerous if you cycling.

3)How is the cleanliness of wolfson house kitchen, toilets and shower ? Is the shower always function well and the toilet won't get stuck?

Thank You very much
Hi Audrey,

Thanks for your questions! I have replied to your DM and another Intercollegiate Halls question you've posted in our forum, so hopefully that helps point you in the right direction with information about the Intercollegiate Halls.

Best wishes :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey Audrey! I got offered a single room at Nutford House (intercollegiate halls) I was looking forward to swap with someone who had a room at Wolfson. Nutford has pretty good reviews and social life !

Quick Reply

Latest