The Student Room Group

Please help!

:confused: Hiya i met this guy, and he is really nice, and i get on well with him. He looks at me alot, and he hangs round me quite alot too.. I went to this club-group thing tonight, and he was there and he was talkignm to me, and i sed i was going to london 2moro, and then about 5 mins later, he was sayin oh we need to invite more ppl to the cinema wen i was there... i'm not sure, if he likes me as a friend, he is quite flirty, and he is really nice, and talks to me quite alot, but i dont even have his number, but i cud get it through this boy.... what do you think, please ney advice wud be gr8!

Thanks alot

Sophie xxxxxxx :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Thanks xxxx
Reply 1
I say get his phone number - no harm in doing so, and you'll regret an opportunity if you don't!! If it's that obvious to you that the guy likes you, he'll be thrilled to receive a call! Good luck!
Reply 2
Hey again, thanks for the reply, i was thinking maybe i should send him a text, but then what if he asks where i got his number from, and what should i say in the message?

Thank u 4 ney help!

Luv Sophie :tongue: xxxxxxx :rolleyes: xxxxx
Reply 3
Sophie
Hey again, thanks for the reply, i was thinking maybe i should send him a text, but then what if he asks where i got his number from, and what should i say in the message?

Thank u 4 ney help!

Luv Sophie :tongue: xxxxxxx :rolleyes: xxxxx

Ummm, not sure! I would stick to the truth that I thought he would be a nice person to get to know? hehehe. Get another few opinions before settling though.

Latest

Trending

Trending