The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
Awww ohmyg, Sean. >.< That is sooo incredibly sweet + kind of you. :hugs: :eek2: :lovehug: :nutcase: :jumphug: :woo: Thank you so much, I wish I could share my prize with you too¡¡ (Even though I've still no idea what it properly is yet.) :colondollar: :awesome: <3

No problem. :colondollar:
:dancing:
Original post by TheUKAmerican
Can we all take amusement at the fact I just joined yesterday and already have the post count of a seasoned member because of this thread.

:rofl:
I came in 4th but wow anon has me beat by so much lol. My lunch break ruined it for me. LOL
Reply 7403
if i tried as hard as i did for the halloween thing i mightve had a chance :tongue:
Original post by Black Rose

Pretty sure you mentioned me already :wink:
I came in 4th but wow anon has me beat by so much lol. My lunch break ruined it for me. LOL

I did better than u nd I came 11th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eternaforest
I did better than u nd I came 11th

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had a higher post count . How would you have done better than me?
I had a higher post count . How would you have done better than me?

Cus my posts per hour was higher than u

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eternaforest
Cus my posts per hour was higher than u

Posted from TSR Mobile

Total number of posts is what determines place my friend.
Total number of posts is what determines place my friend.

ok next year lets see who wins... (hint: me)
So we're meant to put all that effort to make 100000 posts, only to win a £30 Amazon voucher? £30 is too less for a university student, mate - especially since our books cost us well over £300.
Glad it's closed
So competition or contest whatever it is, is closed right?? So who's the lucky winner??:smile:
Original post by Noreenwali
So competition or contest whatever it is, is closed right?? So who's the lucky winner??:smile:

It's closed, this was from 2015. Kevin de Bruyne won and split the voucher between the top 3 posters. They usually do one competition each year but this year (2017) they did two :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest