The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

where has a better nightlife?

Is university of warwick or kings college london better for a good nightlife?
also, which one one would be easier to adjust?
Kings College is in the small hamlet of London. Warwick on the other hand is in a field near Coventry. Nuff said. That said, London village is on the pricey side. After extensive research at my own expense I have found that a good night out is more a product of who you are with than where you are.

As for adjusting - I guess that depends on your personality. Have you visited each university and its prospective night spots? If not, it might be worth doing.

Good luck!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
b98
OP
thanks!
Warwick's social life is amazing! You have Coventry nearby, which is like Brixton- yet it's still fun, a bit down, but has some funky aspects. But more importantly, you have Leamington Spa, which is more like Pimlico, Kensington, etc. It's amazing and has fantastic bars and clubs etc, then on top you have all the campus events. It's honestly great!!
Yeah I'd agree there's several things on at Warwick every night, can't compare to London I'm sure but you'll have choices, providing clubbing isn't all you do. :p:
I'd rather have a london nightlife than being in a field in the middle of nowhere. :tongue:

I'm joking about warwick but nonetheless, KCL>Warwick for nightlife.
Reply 6
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I'd rather have a london nightlife than being in a field in the middle of nowhere. :tongue:

I'm joking about warwick but nonetheless, KCL>Warwick for nightlife.

Booo
Seriously- I know a lot of students like to live out in Leamington but what is the nightlife like? Not really a club person, so what are the pubs/ bars like?
Reply 8
Original post by Herbiechester
Seriously- I know a lot of students like to live out in Leamington but what is the nightlife like? Not really a club person, so what are the pubs/ bars like?

That's where Leam really excels imo, so many great pubs just to hang out with friends and have a drink.

Quick Reply

Latest