The Student Room Group

Best way to revise for AQA Additional Science Physics?

Hi there,
I am struggling with revising for Physics Add...I find revising for other subjects very easy, it's just physics is the one I struggle on, primarily because it always switches from equations to theory and then back again. Any ideas on how to revise for it? Past papers are too early for me as I haven't been taught the whole course.
Get the CGP revision guide for physics and learn it inside out (literally). Then complete all the past paper questions. Keep practising and going over the ones you got wrong. Result: A/A* :smile:
Youtube videos, CGP guides and websites like s cool and bitesize. (MyGCSEScience if you have subscription) :tongue: Ask your teacher for past questions on the topics you've covered and want to revise ^^
Original post by harmony_x
Get the CGP revision guide for physics and learn it inside out (literally). Then complete all the past paper questions. Keep practising and going over the ones you got wrong. Result: A/A* :smile:

Mind explaining how to "learn it inside out" ?
Trying for core but find it so boring I just give up, science isn't my strongest subject.

Quick Reply

Latest