The Student Room Group

Can I get into university with this?

I am 18 and on to my 2nd year of college, hopefully progressing to Teesside University September 2016 to do mental health nursing. However, I have 140 UCAS points from AS levels (Fine art B, Textile design B, Health and Social Care C). This year I am doing a BTEC Extended Diploma L3 in health and care but only doing 1 year, to get the other 100 to 130 UCAS points because of problems with my old college. Will this be okay as long as I get the UCAS points I need (240-270)? I haven't sent my application yet. Also, has anyone else done this?
Original post by pastelhannahjane
I am 18 and on to my 2nd year of college, hopefully progressing to Teesside University September 2016 to do mental health nursing. However, I have 140 UCAS points from AS levels (Fine art B, Textile design B, Health and Social Care C). This year I am doing a BTEC Extended Diploma L3 in health and care but only doing 1 year, to get the other 100 to 130 UCAS points because of problems with my old college. Will this be okay as long as I get the UCAS points I need (240-270)? I haven't sent my application yet. Also, has anyone else done this?

Contact them to ask how many points they ll accept from AS levels as their entry requirements say they need at least 240 points from the equivalent of 2 a levels.
So you possibly need to take a subject to a level as well as having the btec i m afraid.

Quick Reply

Latest