Jeremy Corbyn ahead of David Cameron in latest leadership ratings Watch

TSR George
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Voters are happier with Jeremy Corbyn's leadership than they are with David Cameron's recent record, the latest polling evidence reveals.

The Labour leader has the highest net satisfaction ratings of all the main party leaders in the latest Ipsos Mori poll, and even Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron and Ukip leader Nigel Farage have better net ratings than the Prime Minister.

Read More

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6740611.html
MatureStudent36
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dumachi)
Voters are happier with Jeremy Corbyn's leadership than they are with David Cameron's recent record, the latest polling evidence reveals.

The Labour leader has the highest net satisfaction ratings of all the main party leaders in the latest Ipsos Mori poll, and even Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron and Ukip leader Nigel Farage have better net ratings than the Prime Minister.

Read More

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6740611.html
He's still got no chance of getting elected in though.
username878267
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Polls are meaningless.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tim who?
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe Yanis is right?

We can only hope :sigh:
generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We are about to have a proper election, with real voters.

A rock solid Labour seat, with a humongous majority. The Oldham West by election. Let's see how the Party does under Jezza.

TSR lefties love a Labour Leader who opposed the killing of Mohammed Emwazi just before the Paris massacre. Will statements like that lead to an increased majority with the Tories so unpopular do we think?

We'll see but the word on the street is that UKIP are making inroads into the working class Labour vote and the party might hold the seat only because of the huge Asian vote...

Oops!
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Corbyn has had a terrible week, so terrible it's unbelievable. It's like there is open warfare amongst Labour at the moment. I don't believe those polls anyway.
Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Next Supreme Leader of the British Empire?
hellothisisme
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by generallee)
We are about to have a proper election, with real voters.

A rock solid Labour seat, with a humongous majority. The Oldham West by election. Let's see how the Party does under Jezza.

TSR lefties love a Labour Leader who opposed the killing of Mohammed Emwazi just before the Paris massacre. Will statements like that lead to an increased majority with the Tories so unpopular do we think?

We'll see but the word on the street is that UKIP are making inroads into the working class Labour vote and the party might hold the seat only because of the huge Asian vote...

Oops!
This is so very true.
hellothisisme
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My 14 year old brother would do a better job of running the country than Jeremy Corbyn.
The Rad Army
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hellothisisme)
My 14 year old brother would do a better job of running the country than Jeremy Corbyn.
I read this as 14 year old mother, was like talk about broken Britain...
hellothisisme
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It also needs to be said that Corbyn only achieved two A levels, both at grade 'E'. In addition to this, he attended Poly (nope, he did not even go to uni) for a year, but left before even completing his degree! Sorry but the only people who would vote for him are those with similar academic prospects- too dim to actually understand politics, never mind make an educated vote on who should run the country!!
Bupdeeboowah
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The Rad Army)
I read this as 14 year old mother, was like talk about broken Britain...
Vicky Pollard would be a better politician than Jeremy.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
And then YouGov put Corbyn at -22% and Cameron -6. We're less than 6 months away from a more meaningful measure, where we watch Labour lose Scotland (where they only just poll ahead of the Tories these days), council seats, and PCCs

I guess, just in case people we're being a bit slow, the Independent is no longer so independent, they seem to be blowing Corbyn whenever they get the chance, they're worse than the mirror now
The Rad Army
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
Vicky Pollard would be a better politician than Jeremy.
Probably got the same A levels...
Bupdeeboowah
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably got the same A levels...
She left school at 11 according to wikipedia, so I think Jeremy is somewhat a little more educated than she is.
The Rad Army
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She left school at 11 according to wikipedia, so I think Jeremy is somewhat a little more educated than she is.
She's not a real person Bupdee
hellothisisme
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yet she'd still do a better job than him!
Bupdeeboowah
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She's not a real person Bupdee
In that case then in my imagination she has 1 more A level E than Jeremy.
username1494226
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He's not leading though. He's leading the opposition who are not really doing anything. Corbyn has absolutely no power because the MP's in Labour are against him. He's a red herring that will never lead the country, simple as that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads