Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the worst way to finish a relationship? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hiya i was just wondering, what are ur opinions on finishing a relationship!?

Luv ya Sophie xxx

ReputationRep:
    On Feb 14th - now that harsh!

Anything but face to face is just mean

ReputationRep:
    Text and Email take away that personal approach, by phone is still not so good but at least it beats the previous 2. Face by face is by no means the easiest but it shows you have the respect to do so.

Ad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie)

Luv ya Sophie xxx
    I'm no expert, by any means, but I would say that face-to-face is the easiest...

I think that people are much more likely to react well (OK, as well as can be expected) to being told face-to-face, because as was mentioned in the previous post, at least it shows that you have common courtesy and respect for this person. Also, if you do it by phone, e-mail or text, then surely you are going to be scared stiff of seeing this person face-to-face again, and it would most likely ruin any chances you might have of staying freinds with the person in question.

ReputationRep:
    The worst way to dump someone is by not being honest with them and telling them. Keeping someone hanging on is the worst thing you can do; if you're gonna dump someone, however you decide to do it, it's best just to get it over with..

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't know :/.

ReputationRep:
    Worst way?

Take a partially cooked large kipper, salp your soon to be -ex around the face whilst shouting 'You're dumped!!' repeatedly and in an unneccesarily loud fashion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Worst way?

Take a partially cooked large kipper, salp your soon to be -ex around the ace whilst shouting 'You're dumped!!' repeatedly and in an unneccesarily loud fashion.
    LOL!!! that would be hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    worst to be dumped - face to face when your stil in love.

worst to do the dumping - face to face when theyre stil in love.

sadly *snif* *snif* been in both shoes

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see the simpsons episode, where Homer suggested the following text:

Hi NAME, welcome to dumpville, population: You.

----------------------------------------------

No, seriously, i would want the truth, and face to face.

ReputationRep:
    haha yes i have seen that simpsons episode..i would laugh to hard and could never keep a straight face while using it..so i eliminated it from my lingo

CR

ReputationRep:
    I think the worst thing is when you have to split up due to external problems when you both still love each other....*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    oh yes like when one must leave to move cross country or something..that would be very harsh...

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    oh yes like when one must leave to move cross country or something..that would be very harsh...
    Indeed- to live on the other side of the world...but the good thing is with modern technology and cheap air flights communication with be plentiful *winks at Adshur*

Death, I suppose...

ReputationRep:
    oh surely death would be very hard too maybe even worse than moving cross country

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie)

Luv ya Sophie xxx

worst way i think is wen u teell her/him to meet u at a place and tell another girl/boy to go there and wen u see ur girlfriend openin the door or sumthin start makin out ith the other girl/boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTRONY)
    worst way i think is wen u teell her/him to meet u at a place and tell another girl/boy to go there and wen u see ur girlfriend openin the door or sumthin start makin out ith the other girl/boy
    wow u thinking a little too much into the idea...but ig uess a little detail is lacking in this thread

CR

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.