Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are there any songs which make you cry whenever you here them? For me the main one is will younge-Leave right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Are there any songs which make you cry whenever you here them? For me the main one is will younge-Leave right now
    mine is "i will always love you- phil collins"
    reminds me of when my boyfriend is leaving in a month and a half...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Yes there are.....

ReputationRep:
    Anything by Busted makes me cry, but thats for very different reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Anything by Busted makes me cry, but thats for very different reasons.
    oh do share!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    oh do share!!
    I begin to experience a sharp shooting pain in my eardrums every time I hear them. I don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    Theire simplistic lyrics and annoying wannabe tunes make me want throw my radio through the window whenever they're on air

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    I begin to experience a sharp shooting pain in my eardrums every time I hear them. I don't know why.
    Hehehe

ReputationRep:
    For some reason "I know" by Placebo makes me all sad and emotional. I love that song.

ReputationRep:
    end of tristan.

MB
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Angels by Sarah Mclochlan gets me down. I'm not really a crying person. But the song reminds me of the fact my fiance is going to Iraq next week.

ReputationRep:
    Aerosmith - Dont Wanna Miss A Thing
    Evita - Dont Cry For Me Argentina
    AllStarz - I swear
    Westlife - Angels Wings
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah that aerosmith one always gets me

ReputationRep:
    'It's Raining Men' makes me cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    Angels by Sarah Mclochlan gets me down. I'm not really a crying person. But the song reminds me of the fact my fiance is going to Iraq next week.

Yeah Sarah Mc's song Angel, makes me think alot about things, its lovely, it makes me cry, but it also makes me smile.

ReputationRep:
    I never cry. I'm too retarded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I never cry. I'm too retarded.
    You're not
    Only one guy I know would ever cry, the rest wouldn't dream of it. It's probably a guy thing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The song from my sig. How do I change the size of the text? And Turn back the hands of time by RKelly;

ReputationRep:
    Weve had this thread before, about 2 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    I love that song. Makes me cry too. And Fallen, which is also by sarah mclachlan. Actually quite a few of her songs make me cry...
    There are hundreds of songs that make me cry, some for happiness, most for sadness... Would list them all, but they are pratically all listed in the thread that was along these lines a couple of weeks back...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.