The Student Room Group

Maths Studying-Aiming for a B

Currently I am working at a D grade in Maths,which is pretty rubbish. I'm trying so hard to get a B because I want to take Psychology at A level and I need a B in Maths to do that. I know I can do it but I'm going to have to try extremely hard because the highest I've ever got in a Maths exam is a C,It's not my best subject but I'm determined! So I've started studying early and at the moment I'm looking for sites that will help me and I've found quite a few good ones. Anyone got any recommendations on sites to use,studying tips etc...
It would mean so much to me,thank you:smile: x
Just said this in another chat as well aha. I was the same as you from year 9 was working on that D/C grade and my main aim was to get a B in maths. First I want to tell you that it is possible! I am living proof lol. I found maths watch to be really useful, maybe your school might have a login for it (hopefully), if not maybe you could invest in getting an account. Trust me their videos helped me so much more than any revision guide, and I came out with a B grade for my GCSE maths. Also lots of past papers are helpful since questions get repeated but in different words each year. Ask your teacher if he/she can mark them for you or if you are marking it yourself be harsh with the marks, if you are not sure on a mark, dont issue it. Go to some of the extra classes that your school should provide. If you can get one on one time with your teacher take it, accept as much help as possible, and you will get there.

Quick Reply

Latest