gcse chemistry Watch

This discussion is closed.
bil123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
does annyone know what to revise for my mocks for chemistry or have the mark schemes for any 2015 june papers thanks in advance to anyone who does
Human 17
Badges: 2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bil123)
does annyone know what to revise for my mocks for chemistry or have the mark schemes for any 2015 june papers thanks in advance to anyone who does
what exam board? and which type: core/additional /further additional/ C1/C2/C3
bil123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Human 17)
what exam board? and which type: core/additional /further additional/ C1/C2/C3
its aqa and i have to do further additional c1 c2 and c3
Human 17
Badges: 2
Report 3 years ago
its aqa and i have to do further additional c1 c2 and c3
im doing further additional b3 p3 c3 this year and have already done c1 c2 as well as both physics and biology, past papers are available on the aqa website with mark schemes... but not 2015 ones as they havent happened yet (obv.)
have u got the cgp revision books with the question book? that helps a lot and just continue doing mocks and getting ur teacher to mark them or get the mark scheme and mark yourself, i have found mock exams really helpful, as then i know what im struggling at.
also make revision notes with formulas and everything on it using symbols (where needed) and not much words to soak in as much as possible
bil123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Human 17)
im doing further additional b3 p3 c3 this year and have already done c1 c2 as well as both physics and biology, past papers are available on the aqa website with mark schemes... but not 2015 ones as they havent happened yet (obv.)
have u got the cgp revision books with the question book? that helps a lot and just continue doing mocks and getting ur teacher to mark them or get the mark scheme and mark yourself, i have found mock exams really helpful, as then i know what im struggling at.
also make revision notes with formulas and everything on it using symbols (where needed) and not much words to soak in as much as possible

thanks and yh will do nd yeh the cgp book is helpful
Gingerbread101
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,
The June 2015 papers or mark schemes aren't available until around March next year, and shouldn't be discussed on TSR until then. This is for both the exam board and to make sure that students taking their mocks haven't seen the papers and their results aren't skewed. It's fine to discuss how to revise in general, but please don't ask for specifics of the questions.

I'm closing this thread to prevent further discussion, let me know if there's any problems
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (23)
15.13%
Yes - a food allergy (14)
9.21%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (4)
2.63%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (6)
3.95%
No (105)
69.08%

Watched Threads