Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    I love Cheng Fun, its lovely, prawn cheng fun, but only if the prawns are very fresh.

My parents own a restarant and takeway.

And after exams i am going to Hong Kong too. The food there is soooooo good! and cheap!!!
    Cheng Fun rocks. Yep, the food was delightfully cheap! Were you there when they had the typhoon? I was out shopping at the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyinghorse)
    Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!! I've only just read that! Wow, someone who knows what the bloody hell I'm talking about!

I am glad to say that I purchased God of Cookery ($15), From Beijing With Love ($15) and Shaolin Soccer ($75) whilst in Hong Kong! Ah, life is good...

(HK$14 ~ £1)
    Lol...nice buys. Most of my family are in malaysia....so when we go back...it's good to stock up on DVDs and stuff for about 10RM each.....equates to about £1.50

G

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.