The Student Room Group

Best ways to revise AS Economics?

I find it much easier to revise science-y subjects like Physics, Biology and Mathematics rather than Economics. It ends up having a detrimental effect on my revision and I end up revising nothing at all for Economics. What are the best ways to revise for Economics?
Reply 1
Original post by Kyou
I find it much easier to revise science-y subjects like Physics, Biology and Mathematics rather than Economics. It ends up having a detrimental effect on my revision and I end up revising nothing at all for Economics. What are the best ways to revise for Economics?

Hey so I currently do Bio Chem Maths and Economics.

What I do and I find that it's been really helpful is make flashcards. I have assorted colours and made brief and key notes on everything I've done on economics so far. I then hole pushed them and put the on a key ring binder. You can purchase the small flashcards online, from Rymans, tesco etc. (Btw Everyone in my class loves them and also has encouraged some to do the same) I'm also planning on making posters on the different topics. If you are stuggling with graphs make an A3 sheet with all the possible graphs so you can memorise them. For exam technique all I can say is that practice past papers again and again and learn the mark scheme answer if you get it wrong.
(Predicted A for economic)

Hope this helps :smile: good luck

Quick Reply

Latest