The Student Room Group

The British pride Starter pack.

12246848_1639622702956714_7601996016488583803_n.jpg

Also for the top left picture, the guy also says "religion of peace".
Sigh.

[video="youtube;wCgx8zM3woQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCgx8zM3woQ[/video]
I don't know what's wrong with being proud of Britain, as long as you're not xenophobic or chauvinistic about it.

I get the idea is to try and lump together some pictures and imply that this is what people on the right wing all like but full English breakfasts, beer, vodka, prawn cocktail crisps, crumpets? I'm pretty sure a wide, wide range of people like those things.

Also it's kind of ironic suggesting that British pride is synonymous with the flag of Nazi Germany, considering those who aren't small minded bigots are aware that one of the proudest things this nation has done is commit everything it had to stopping it.

Rubbish picture, poor attempt, ill thought out, 2/10 - would not retweet.
Reply 3
Original post by Historicity
Rubbish picture, poor attempt, ill thought out, 2/10 - would not retweet.

Original post by Longshot700

Would still be better than the picture.
Does the leftist pride starter pack come with blue hair dye, a nose ring, and a Koran?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Does the leftist pride starter pack come with blue hair dye, a nose ring, and a Koran?

The first 2 things make no sense at all.
Reply 7
Original post by Vikingninja
Would still be better than the picture.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of being British but discriminating against others who don't have an entirely british background doesnt help anyone
Original post by Bupdeeboowah

Godless commies like me do not carry around holy books. And jewellery (other than a hammer and sickle pin) and multi-coloured hair are the accessories of the bourgeoisie.
I'm proud of the Britain that's tolerant, compassionate and queues in an orderly manner.

But personally I prefer salt and vinegar to prawn cocktail.
Why are there crumpets in this picture? :colonhash:
Reply 12
What's the thing below the swastika?
Original post by pecora
What's the thing below the swastika?

A Crumpet.
Would say Smirnoff is a bit pricey tbh..
someone please make a Leftie I hate Britain poster .... will rep ( unless you are a white privileged male )

Quick Reply

Latest