Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    The questions is who would want it?
    I wouldn't, it looks hidious, I would much prefer a good kairn.

ReputationRep:
    That photo of her "friends" had writing which said copyright something or other in the background.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    That photo of her "friends" had writing which said copyright something or other in the background.
    hmmmmmm, you are a sharp one holly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)

the school clothes in the pic are from Stretford grammar and the collecting tin says Stretford - she isn't from Stretford or Mancehster supposedly this Fiona person - she was a troll and not real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Just to inform you all - Fiona is banned as I think his/her arrogance was going over the top to such an extent that s/he was irritating and upsetting members.
    Poor reason for banning someone.

she wasn;t offending anyone, nor were any of her posts indecent. if people don;t like what she had posted, just don't reply or read. and if she had continued to make stupid posts, after a warning from a moderator, the threads shouldve been locked/deleted...or just let her get flammed

ReputationRep:
    Great news Rushda

MB

there was no reason for a thread soley based on the removal of a member

otherwise there would be about 50 posts made by now in connectivity with myself

ReputationRep:
    the persons threads are jokes its nice 2 c ppl who ******** that much

she knew she was lying but it was funny nonetheless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Just to inform you all - Fiona is banned as I think his/her arrogance was going over the top to such an extent that s/he was irritating and upsetting members.
    Ahhh!!! Why ban her - that thread you showed us was SOOO funny!!! I have never met anyone as funny as her!!! I needed a good laugh today!!

Plus she made me seem less annoying... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol... what a character, she's great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    Poor reason for banning someone.

she wasn;t offending anyone, nor were any of her posts indecent. if people don;t like what she had posted, just don't reply or read. and if she had continued to make stupid posts, after a warning from a moderator, the threads shouldve been locked/deleted...or just let her get flammed
    Mods can do whatever they want. It is pointless to complain.

ReputationRep:
    I missed that fiona person as well. Her dog looks a bit like one of those who is properly pampered for no odd reason by rich people, except that it looks even worse. From reading her comments, I totally despise her. Dunno how she can be sociable if she's like that with everyone.

ReputationRep:
    oh Adhsur! Bless you!

But you took away soem entertainment... we couldve had fun paying her out every single time she came online!

ReputationRep:
    We should start a campaign to bring back Fiona Simms - the most beautiful girl in all the land

ReputationRep:
    If you google her name it comes up with loads of personal ads for a transvestite!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    If you google her name it comes up with loads of personal ads for a transvestite!!
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    lol, possibly why she chose that as her ukl username

ReputationRep:
    She was taking the piss guys, don't take it seriously, lol

ReputationRep:
    good call, she was abusing uk learning

ReputationRep:
    Another post showing her brilliant intelligence:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....9&postcount=27

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.