Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have banned Fiona watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Just to inform you all - Fiona is banned as I think his/her arrogance was going over the top to such an extent that s/he was irritating and upsetting members.
    I think it was a wind up by someone with a grudge against the real Fiona - who ever she may be.

The avatar used was entitled Ugly.jpeg...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Another post showing her brilliant intelligence:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....9&postcount=27
    I remember reading this last night.....and thinking.....bloody hilarious!!!! lol....haven't laughed like that in a long time!!! Just a pity she's been banned....would've been good fun to have her online and read what crap she comes up with!!

G
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    I think it was a wind up by someone with a grudge against the real Fiona - who ever she may be.

The avatar used was entitled Ugly.jpeg...
    oh dear

ReputationRep:
    why was she so annoying and banned???

ReputationRep:
    she was annoying me, she took the mick out of my religion and sister two things you NEVER NEVER do, as my sister is the cleverest person I know (although I know there are people cleverer then her- I'm not boasting) and takeing the mick of someones religion, thats just bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    is she the genius maths person?
    The fake maths genius? Yup :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why dont u bann Ralfinski? It's pretty obvious it is him if the IP matches and the fact that he comes on UKL, and the fact that he's good at maths.

Unless he has a sister, hmm doubt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    Why dont u bann Ralfinski? It's pretty obvious it is him if the IP matches and the fact that he comes on UKL, and the fact that he's good at maths.

Unless he has a sister, hmm doubt it?
    Why is it obvious? With a Roaming IP you only have to be connected through the same ISP provider to end up with the same IP address...

You would need more than 1 IP to match for both users to make such an assuption really (i.e one home, one school/coll/work)

ReputationRep:
    thank the lord! she was a bit of a **** really although entertaining!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, the legend that is ... Fiona ...

Her spirit will live on forever ....

ReputationRep:
    after reading the thread i am disgusted by her false perception that she is in any way "superior" to other people. she is a disgrace to mankind and should have been put down. and if she acts like she does on the forum one day she gonna get hotted up and end up in hospital.

Yes endorf i agree, i bet i'm better than her at maths really anyway.

This is off topic here but why do you have red rep? You don't appear to be very naughty usually. I'd say you deserve green rep.

ReputationRep:
    on the very rare occasion that the debate forum loses its sparkle, i wander into the chat slum for some alternative entertainment..but thanks to threads like these and others, i return hastily, questioning why i ever left in the first place.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vienna95)
    on the very rare occasion that the debate forum loses its sparkle, i wander into the chat slum for some alternative entertainment..but thanks to threads like these and others, i return hastily, questioning why i ever left in the first place.
    good for you. Can this perhaps be the vienna95 so disliked on UKL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

This is off topic here but why do you have red rep? You don't appear to be very naughty usually. I'd say you deserve green rep.
    He's guilty of trolling himself. All in good fun though, even if people don't see it that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

in the early days my views were more "radical", however i have calmed down since them and i now class myself as a respectful forum member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    good for you. Can this perhaps be the vienna95 so disliked on UKL?
    well, lets be accurate. the vienna95 disliked in the chat 'area'. just as the poverty stricken envy the wealthy

this fiona person sounds like a knob jockey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Lol, the legend that is ... Fiona ...

Her spirit will live on forever ....

... and shall remain in our hearts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    well, lets be accurate. the vienna95 disliked in the chat 'area'. just as the poverty stricken envy the wealthy
    your a disgrace. i compare you to the snake in the garden on eden (not that i am religious) - instead of letting you speak, someone should just kick you in the face and shut you up.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.