Harmy, Harmonica and Harmonium.
Illiberal Liberal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ivy.98)
It's okay, I accept all of my fellow olive lovers :proud:

Oh YES you got that right I have a feeling this is gonna turn out as an essay lol
So.. I got my current dog like 10 years ago, and it was given to me so I had the choice to name it. I named him James because I adored that name and wanted to give it to my child too. And thats where all the fun started :erm: he unfortunately turned out to be a rebel and would destroy stuff in the house and make HUGE messes, that would take hours to clean up, just thinking back at it gives me shivers ugh. So for me the name James associates with all the tears I shed when my toys etc were destroyed :'( Also, this ones a funny one lol. Sometimes when we went to the park and shouted 'James', these poor children would turn around :rofl::rofl: their reactions were priceless OMG
:woo:

lmfao :rofl: so James induced many tears and made a lot of messes... just like baby James would? So, apt in that sense

I think James is a slightly bland name (no h8 ok). I prefer Oliver and Sebastian as boys names (although I like far fewer boys names than girls names, for some reason...)
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
my family calls me ''lice'' because i was oxygen deprived for some time when i was born that i turned as black as a head lice.
ophelia.less
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
my best friend calls me "whale" and most people call me Ephie XxxXx
User947387
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Awesome Genius)
Mine is 'Jo'

or

Great One*

or

Extreme Baller Machine*

or

The Force*

* no one has used these yet.
My nickname is Waxy.
ivy.98
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
:woo:

lmfao :rofl: so James induced many tears and made a lot of messes... just like baby James would? So, apt in that sense

I think James is a slightly bland name (no h8 ok). I prefer Oliver and Sebastian as boys names (although I like far fewer boys names than girls names, for some reason...)
Yeah I guess you could say that, you basically just summarised the joys of having children, so appealing.. :love:

Nah James is on the hate list of names now :sigh: I hope you learnt from my life changing story lmao

Omg I love the name Oliver. Olivia and Oliver would be the perfect combo :ahee: we would make all the mums jealous :cool:
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah I guess you could say that, you basically just summarised the joys of having children, so appealing.. :love:

Nah James is on the hate list of names now :sigh: I hope you learnt from my life changing story lmao

Omg I love the name Oliver. Olivia and Oliver would be the perfect combo :ahee: we would make all the mums jealous :cool:
I don't think the kids would have a lot of fun if they went to France *thinks of the way the French pronounce both..*
Illiberal Liberal
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

:lol: I love children tho, so cute :love: and they're literally (half of) you :cry2:
Spoiler:
Show

soz i must be going through a phase :erm:

Lol, good decision tbh. i learnt not to get a rebellious dog (or child)

Olivia and Oliver would be perf siblings :awesome: but then if you have another child you're screwed (cos would ruin the theme ygm)...
FaisalNaeem03
Badges: 15
Report 3 years ago
FaZe
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Xxx_OGB1g****ingP3rson4liTY_xxX
magicstars64
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My family call me Dora and Dory...
ivy.98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
:lol: I love children tho, so cute :love: and they're literally (half of) you :cry2:
Spoiler:
Show

soz i must be going through a phase :erm:
Lol, good decision tbh. i learnt not to get a rebellious dog (or child)

Olivia and Oliver would be perf siblings :awesome: but then if you have another child you're screwed (cos would ruin the theme ygm)...
Awh omg :giggle: that sounds adorable ngl, but rn I just find them annoying, dont h8 me
Also I got put off by children when a year 7 kid once called me a pussy for 'writing like a girl' and was swearing every 3 words :erm: I'm pretty sure he is a lil messed up lol, but still.. Just whyy

Thanks for smashing my fab idea :cry2: I was proud of myself for that one tbh
*waiting for a similar name to Olivia to be discovered* :moon:
ivy.98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Student403)
I don't think the kids would have a lot of fun if they went to France *thinks of the way the French pronounce both..*
You're the second person to kill my amazing idea :rofl::rofl: I guess just Olivia it is then.. :sigh:
High Stakes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Mo.
Illiberal Liberal
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Awh omg :giggle: that sounds adorable ngl, but rn I just find them annoying, dont h8 me
Also I got put off by children when a year 7 kid once called me a pussy for 'writing like a girl' and was swearing every 3 words :erm: I'm pretty sure he is a lil messed up lol, but still.. Just whyy

Thanks for smashing my fab idea :cry2: I was proud of myself for that one tbh
*waiting for a similar name to Olivia to be discovered* :moon:
yeah, i think the best age to have children is 28-30 ish :holmes: because by then hopefully both you and your partner will be relatively financially secure and ready to settle down

children r not annoying how dare u :unimpressed: ok ok, they can be annoying, but its endearing, no? :innocent:

"you write like a girl" what a par :rofl: gosh olivia, how could you write like a girl - u bring shame to ur family smh :hand:
Spoiler:
Show

:mmm:

soz m8. its still a good idea, just as long as you only have 2 children. 2-3 is optimal imo, so your idea is still fab
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by apronedsamurai)
My nickname is Waxy.
Why do I find this hilarious xDD

You're the second person to kill my amazing idea :rofl::rofl: I guess just Olivia it is then.. :sigh:
Soz ;s You could always try James and Jamesette.
User947387
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why do I find this hilarious xDD

Soz ;s You could always try James and Jamesette.
I have no idea

But it is nothing dirty, I assure you.
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have no idea

But it is nothing dirty, I assure you.
OMFGGGG EWWWW XD Why did you have to bring up that association loool
User947387
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OMFGGGG EWWWW XD Why did you have to bring up that association loool
What association? Given that you were laughing, I thought that meant you had some notion that there was a euphemism involved.
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What association? Given that you were laughing, I thought that meant you had some notion that there was a euphemism involved.
No it literally just sounded funny to me lol - phonetically
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (30)
26.32%
Spring (24)
21.05%
Autumn/Fall (30)
26.32%
Winter (22)
19.3%
I love them all equally (8)
7.02%