Preet
Unbannable
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ivy.98)
It's okay, I accept all of my fellow olive lovers :proud:

Oh YES you got that right I have a feeling this is gonna turn out as an essay lol
So.. I got my current dog like 10 years ago, and it was given to me so I had the choice to name it. I named him James because I adored that name and wanted to give it to my child too. And thats where all the fun started :erm: he unfortunately turned out to be a rebel and would destroy stuff in the house and make HUGE messes, that would take hours to clean up, just thinking back at it gives me shivers ugh. So for me the name James associates with all the tears I shed when my toys etc were destroyed :'( Also, this ones a funny one lol. Sometimes when we went to the park and shouted 'James', these poor children would turn around :rofl::rofl: their reactions were priceless OMG
i didnt read that, it was too long. Please write it again in 2 sentences or less
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Alfie/Alfonso/Alf
ivy.98
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
yeah, i think the best age to have children is 28-30 ish :holmes: because by then hopefully both you and your partner will be relatively financially secure and ready to settle down

children r not annoying how dare u :unimpressed: ok ok, they can be annoying, but its endearing, no? :innocent:

"you write like a girl" what a par :rofl: gosh olivia, how could you write like a girl - u bring shame to ur family smh :hand:
Spoiler:
Show

:mmm:
soz m8. its still a good idea, just as long as you only have 2 children. 2-3 is optimal imo, so your idea is still fab
I see, we got an expert here :rofl::rofl: but yeah I think so too, no need to rush through things you don't wanna end up with 4 children already at the age of 25 oh god, thats like my biggest nightmare :argh:

Lmao I was getting ready to slap yo face through the screen m8, but youre an olive g, I cant :shifty:

I generally have a lot of patience, but sometimes I just wanna run away when I'm left alone with children lmao. I think this sums it up pretty well, yep. :flutter:

But tbh i think you look at children differently when they're your blood and flesh, and not some stinky stranger kids ugh
But.. but I wanna have 3 :puppyeyes:
Spoiler:
Show
smh this whole children talk is making me feel like a mum already lmfao
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alexion)
There's a group of girls who call me "Tuna" as well...

I think it was from when I made the "You can tune a guitar but you can't tuna fish" joke...
My favourite musical/fish joke, without a trout
Spoiler:
Show
I'd be causing treble if I didn't include a music pun too
ivy.98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Student403)
Why do I find this hilarious xDD

Soz ;s You could always try James and Jamesette.
Thanks man, I will deffo keep that in mind LOOL thats acc funny, sounds like cassette to me. Favourite toy is sorted out already
ivy.98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Unbannable)
i didnt read that, it was too long. Please write it again in 2 sentences or less
Yeah and i cant be bothered to shorten that
Im pro at making life easier :cool:
Spoiler:
Show
Oh YES you got that right I have a feeling this is gonna turn out as an essay lolSo.. I got my current dog like 10 years ago, and it was given to me so I had the choice to name it. I named him James because I adored that name and wanted to give it to my child too. And thats where all the fun started :erm: he unfortunately turned out to be a rebel and would destroy stuff in the house and make HUGE messes, that would take hours to clean up, just thinking back at it gives me shivers ugh. So for me the name James associates with all the tears I shed when my toys etc were destroyed :'( Also, this ones a funny one lol. Sometimes when we went to the park and shouted 'James', these poor children would turn around :rofl::rofl: their reactions were priceless OMG
Skill Twix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hashbrown
samina_ay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sam
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't have one. Some online friends call me Almost French
Illiberal Liberal
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I see, we got an expert here :rofl::rofl: but yeah I think so too, no need to rush through things you don't wanna end up with 4 children already at the age of 25 oh god, thats like my biggest nightmare :argh:

Lmao I was getting ready to slap yo face through the screen m8, but youre an olive g, I cant :shifty:

I generally have a lot of patience, but sometimes I just wanna run away when I'm left alone with children lmao. I think this sums it up pretty well, yep. :flutter:

But tbh i think you look at children differently when they're your blood and flesh, and not some stinky stranger kids ugh
But.. but I wanna have 3 :puppyeyes:
Spoiler:
Show
smh this whole children talk is making me feel like a mum already lmfao
well, i dont like to brag but... that would be dreadful. you need to enjoy/live life a bit first. but, at the same time, i dont think my life would be complete without children. The most important thing imo is that you are in a serious, stable r/s and are sufficiently financially secure to have children.

dont slap me I'm sensitive :cry:
ur maternal instincts clearly have yet to materialise smh :erm: i would never want to leave them, tbh id be happy being a house-husband if it meant i could spend more time with my children... :innocent:

yeah true, when you have children I'm sure you'll suddenly grow a heart and be a wonderful and caring mother (:mmm:)

the problem with 3 is that there's an imbalance, i.e. two girls one boy or vice versa. i think an even number of both is preferable? :dontknow:

Spoiler:
Show

these r getting long

we have so derailed this thread :rofl:

poor op sowwi
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks man, I will deffo keep that in mind LOOL thats acc funny, sounds like cassette to me. Favourite toy is sorted out already
Omg reminds me of the 00's thread :cry:Cassette playersssssssss
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If your bff was called Jekyll your badass factor would legit be over 9000
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Actually that'd be almost as cool too ;D
whydoidothis?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ray-shorter version of my name, most people call me this.
Mogi-Random name my family call me, its from some silly story when i was younger. Told them not to say it outside as its ridiculous but i have grown to like it lol.
Tiny-My younger brother is 3 inch taller than me, so i get the banter.
troubadour.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Student403)
Actually that'd be almost as cool too ;D
Too bad it's not true then. :cry:
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
<3

On the topic.. this episode scared the sh** out of me as a kid. I'd always hide behind the sofa whenever Jerry turned in to Hyde
Muhammad Shehzar
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Everyone calls me using different names.. Shezi, :awesome: Shezar,:popout: Shez, Peter parker,:cry2: Harry potter... :mmm:
Though my uncle calls me Rabbit...:zomg:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (30)
26.32%
Spring (24)
21.05%
Autumn/Fall (30)
26.32%
Winter (22)
19.3%
I love them all equally (8)
7.02%