username2073307
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm going on an EPQ trip to Southampton University tomorrow and I've changed my EPQ title twice already but the previous questions are difficult to prove. Whatever I do, I'm doing an artifact of a documentary style video with no voiceover just text along with a write up.

I really want to cover the topic of terrorism as that's the thing I'm highly interested in and will also (hopefully) benefit me in my future career choices.

Previous Questions: 1)How does music affect human behavior in groups? (NO) - 2) Are gangs in South America more powerful than their governments (Unprovable, I don't know how to get information on SA Governments - 3) In serial killing partnerships, who is the major controlling influence - males or females? (Going to be males, not necessarily that much info)

CURRENT/PENDING QUESTION?????????:
-How can we improve the security of the U.K against terrorism?
and branching from that, who is the most imminent terrorist threat and what can we do to combat terrorism.

However.
My mum is against and gives me doubts to every single one of these questions, and says if there was a way to improve the terrorist security then it would've already been done.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
I HAVE AN EVENING TO WRITE ABOUT THIS AND MAKE SOME SIGNIFICANT RESEARCH CATCH UP DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I HAVE CHANGED

IDEAS OF QUESTIONS, ANYTHING!

HELP

THANKS
HistoryStudent1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You could perhaps change your current question to 'to what extent can we improve the security of the UK against terrorism?' And make it a bit easier to come to a conclusion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (665)
33.54%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (845)
42.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (384)
19.36%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.49%

Watched Threads