Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

so...... getting ready to annihilate the a2 exams? watch

i am - also id like to mention they are short of examiners in a couple of areas so they are getting oxford and camb. students to mark scripts!!!!!! ( what i heard ) in areas such as chemistry, physics - obv they have a mark scheme to abide by

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaa911)
    i am - also id like to mention they are short of examiners in a couple of areas so they are getting oxford and camb. students to mark scripts!!!!!! ( what i heard ) in areas such as chemistry, physics - obv they have a mark scheme to abide by
    great.....lucky us :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be an examiner if I'm allowed to do my own papers.

ReputationRep:
    mmm. i am never ready for exams

ReputationRep:
    Only oxbridge students are good enough to mark the papers. Ahh yeh..my bad

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to anyone who has exams coming up. Luckily all mine are over (not that I'm gloating or anything!)

ReputationRep:
    One of my sisters friends from exeter uni marks gcses during her summer holidays. I think just the multiple choice bits though.

ReputationRep:
    i have another 4 left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i have another 4 left
    same as

(Original post by Bezza)
    One of my sisters friends from exeter uni marks gcses during her summer holidays. I think just the multiple choice bits though.
    LOL thats so gay - if one of them messes up.....

anyway do you have ffe and unifying concepts on thurs?

ReputationRep:
    i have another 4 left
    I have 7 left

Daz - I have a fields on thursday. Our synoptic's in a couple of weeks though

ReputationRep:
    P2 tomorrow, then a week off, then P3 and S2 followed by three accounting and one economics exam. Almost over now, nice. Tomorrow I secure my A in A-Level maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    same as
    how dreadful in this time of the year

(Original post by Bezza)
    I have 7 left

are u with OCR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    I have 7 left

i done 8 already, i am dying.

ReputationRep:
    are u with OCR?
    No, edexcel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    No, edexcel
    same here

don't die

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha - are these ASs? I've only had a practical and an oral (sound kinda dodgy said like that :rolleyes: ) First proper one is thursday.

ReputationRep:
    don't die
    i am dying but didn't die or else who is typing this reply, anyway how are u Daz long time haven't talk to u.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.