HELP - Analyse and Report DataWatch
- Unit 314 Analyse and report data.Understand how to organise and evaluate data that hasbeen researched
- 1.1 -Describe purpose and benefits of organising data so that it can be analysed
- 1.2 -Explain how to evaluate the relevance, validity and reliability of data
- 1.3 -Explain how to analyse and prepare researched data so results will be accurate and free from bias
- 1.4 -Explain the differences between primary and secondary research methods
- 1.5 -Explain the differences between quantitative and qualitative research methods
- 1.6 -Describe how to search for relevant data sources.
- Understand how to report data that has been researched
- 2.1 -Describe ways of reporting data so that it
- 2.1a -Meets agreed aims and objectives
- 2.1b -Is accurate and free from bias
I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.