Someone explain this dream I keep getting about numbers!?

Watch
FamINeedHelp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok so,on several occasions since I was a kid I have had this dream, all I can ever remember is loads of differant numbers, the really ****ed up thing is I wake up in the middle of the night from it and legit think I'm about to die,terrified, I don't know why, it is unexplainable to me. I have to to tell myself it isn't real for like 15 minutes. ANYONE KNOW????
aamirac
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
You should do a Maths PhD :yep:

I get weird recurring dreams too. Do they change each time you have yours? Mine stays exactly the same.
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

THE NUMBERS MASON!!! WHAT DO THEY MEAN!?
ZuluK
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Student403)

THE NUMBERS MASON!!! WHAT DO THEY MEAN!?
Loooooooooooool where do you find these things??
enyaajohns
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Number meanings in dreams primarily points to a need for organization and logic. Dreaming of numbers indicates our deeper mind is conveying a message that we may need to reign in our imaginations and begin to forge concrete/organized results. Dunno if this helps? Google it because I have dreamed about numbers too!
ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Fam you need help
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
Loooooooooooool where do you find these things??
:')) I just remembered it from playing call of duty at my friend's house XD
BobbyFlay
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe numbers really like you.
ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Student403)
:') I just remembered it from playing call of duty at my friend's house XD
Hahaha I love it and I will be using it

How the **** do you have 8 gems? Since when haha
shamlan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That means you have a beautiful mind. The same mind John Forbes Nash, Jr. had.
FamINeedHelp
Rep:
?
(Original post by aamirac)
You should do a Maths PhD :yep:

I get weird recurring dreams too. Do they change each time you have yours? Mine stays exactly the same.
Nah mine seem very similar, I ****ing hate maths I ain't doing no phd in it
FamINeedHelp
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZuluK)
Fam you need help
Well played sir
FamINeedHelp
Rep:
?
(Original post by shamlan)
That means you have a beautiful mind. The same mind John Forbes Nash, Jr. had.
Ya, but I hat maths
aamirac
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by FamINeedHelp)
Nah mine seem very similar, I ****ing hate maths I ain't doing no phd in it
But maths is beautiful.
I can't do maths to save my life either :lol:
Do you have more than one recurring dream that you have? I have at least 4/5 recurring dreams that come to mind.
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
Hahaha I love it and I will be using it

How the **** do you have 8 gems? Since when haha
Nice :') And idek lmaoo people rep me way too much! Kind ppl <33
(Original post by ZuluK)
Fam you need help
LOL I just got this... Good one XD
FamINeedHelp
Rep:
?
But maths is beautiful.
I can't do maths to save my life either :lol:
Do you have more than one recurring dream that you have? I have at least 4/5 recurring dreams that come to mind.
Not really, this dream has occurred throughout my whole life,sometimes months apart, when I wake up I feel absolutely terrified, as if my brain has overproduced something to make me fear, also to add, generally the dream is completely black, with loads of grey numbers expanding and contracting, and eventually I feel like I have taken a wrong path, that I cannot get back from, this is when I begin the fear part, like I am about to die, then I just wake up absolutely **** scared
aamirac
Report 5 years ago
Not really, this dream has occurred throughout my whole life,sometimes months apart, when I wake up I feel absolutely terrified, as if my brain has overproduced something to make me fear, also to add, generally the dream is completely black, with loads of grey numbers expanding and contracting, and eventually I feel like I have taken a wrong path, that I cannot get back from, this is when I begin the fear part, like I am about to die, then I just wake up absolutely **** scared
Yeah I've got a recurring dream since the age of 4. It's quite dark too. Like no 4 year old should be thinking of stuff like that.

Hhmm, it could mean that you are unsure about the choices you have made in your life and have been increasingly worried and stressed about it. Have you ever felt pressured into doing something you didn't really want to do? If yes that could be a reason. If no then it can show that you may feel like you have no firm idea of what the future entails. But I could be completely wrong here.
Do you know what might have triggered it?
Think People
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah I've got a recurring dream since the age of 4. It's quite dark too. Like no 4 year old should be thinking of stuff like that.

Hhmm, it could mean that you are unsure about the choices you have made in your life and have been increasingly worried and stressed about it. Have you ever felt pressured into doing something you didn't really want to do? If yes that could be a reason. If no then it can show that you may feel like you have no firm idea of what the future entails. But I could be completely wrong here.
Jinns....

Posted from TSR Mobile
FamINeedHelp
Rep:
?

Well I haven't really been pressured into anything, and yes I have no clue what I want to do In the future (I'm doing A-levels), also this happened last night, I had a driving test today, honestly wasn't even thinking about it tbh so I don't think it was that (I passed the test anyway), so yah it usually is completely random
aamirac
Report 5 years ago
Well I haven't really been pressured into anything, and yes I have no clue what I want to do In the future (I'm doing A-levels), also this happened last night, I had a driving test today, honestly wasn't even thinking about it tbh so I don't think it was that (I passed the test anyway), so yah it usually is completely random
:five: me too. It could be that. Though don't go calculating these uncertainties in your dreams though.
I have no idea. Have you ever died in your dreams before?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (19)
31.15%
No (42)
68.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed