The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Early Primary education interview Northumbria

Hello, I'm in year 13 and have been offered an intervenors for early primary education at Northumbria, my first choice. I've been reading other threads and gained some great info however I still have a few questions. How long does it take to hear back after your interview and how many people get onto it? Are the maths professional skills test as hard as the practice online ones ( mine is the 8th December). What do I wear to my interview? And finally anyone who does the course already know the typical timetable? Thank you:smile:
hello! How did you find your interview? I have mine this wednesday! Is there anything I should know that wasn't provided? And what were the reading and mathematics activities like? Thank you!
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by justjoanna3
hello! How did you find your interview? I have mine this wednesday! Is there anything I should know that wasn't provided? And what were the reading and mathematics activities like? Thank you!

Mine is tomorrow! I'll let you know what happens and how I find it:smile:
Ah right okay!! Good luck!!
I had mine on the 13th. Honestly they are nothing to worry about! They pace you through it all and make you feel settled! They said it would take a week to hear back. I got an email this morning about accommodation but no offer as of yet...
hello, my interview went really well, it was so relaxed, was mainly discussions and then individual interview, they told me that I would hear back within 3-5 days so fingers crossed, good luck to those with one soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending