Can't sleep!!

Watch this thread
QT123
Badges: 2
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Someone read me a bedtime story
JME.
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by QT123)
I got a black ski mask but i dont ski, now go to bed wasteman.
QT123
(Original post by JME.)
It's too short
And who you calling wasteman?
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Serious advice, shut your lapop down and lay there and do nothing until you fall asleep.
Bupdeeboowah
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by QT123)
Once there was a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter

Now go to bed.
RainbowKiwi
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
Once there was a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter who was painting a picture of a painter

Now go to bed.
I love u lmao :rofl:
Bupdeeboowah
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
I love u lmao :rofl:
Sorry, I'm already taken.
RainbowKiwi
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Sorry, I'm already taken.
Waited for response similar to this. Was not disappointed :indiff:
QT123
(Original post by SeanFM)

Serious advice, shut your lapop down and lay there and do nothing until you fall asleep.
:rofl: Omg I can't stop laughing, I love that even though it wasn't really funny.

Tried that but my brain wants to review everything that has happened in my life at this time.

Now go to bed.
Wow, that must have been really hard for the painter to do.
QT123
She tried to sleep but her brain wouldn't shut up. 😟
z33
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
me neither and it's 3 am an my school made me sign a contract to never be late and it's been like 2 days since then and i'm gonna be late tomorrow

PrincessZara
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JME.)
OMG JME!
PrincessZara
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Neither can I, I have a bruised up lip and my legs are tired as F and my heads buzzing. CCANT SLEPEEPEW FKRIF
mcpon14
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Count sheep or read/listen to something boring.
QT123
(Original post by z33)
me neither and it's 3 am an my school made me sign a contract to never be late and it's been like 2 days since then and i'm gonna be late tomorrow

Thankfully, I have evening lectures tomorrow.
Wow, sign a contract to never be late, I didn't know schools actually did that.
QT123
(Original post by PrincessZara)
Neither can I, I have a bruised up lip and my legs are tired as F and my heads buzzing. CCANT SLEPEEPEW FKRIF
A bruised up lip 😱 I hope you're ok :hugs:
z33
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by QT123)
Thankfully, I have evening lectures tomorrow.
Wow, sign a contract to never be late, I didn't know schools actually did that.
Lucky! Probably only my crappy school - i don't see the difference it would make tbh...
QT123
(Original post by z33)
Lucky! Probably only my crappy school - i don't see the difference it would make tbh...
What actually happens if you are late?
z33
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by QT123)
What actually happens if you are late?
well before the contract thing it's a late detention, i'm given a copy of the 'terms and conditoins' of the 6th form and i have to write them out.
eventually they'll have a meeting with your parents.

after the contract thing, well i don't really know since I haven't been late since then (it's only been like 4 days) but i'm assuming they'll jump straight on your back and call your parents -_-

better get to sleep then I really don't need that extra stress right now...
QT123
(Original post by z33)
well before the contract thing it's a late detention, i'm given a copy of the 'terms and conditoins' of the 6th form and i have to write them out.
eventually they'll have a meeting with your parents.

after the contract thing, well i don't really know since I haven't been late since then (it's only been like 4 days) but i'm assuming they'll jump straight on your back and call your parents -_-

better get to sleep then I really don't need that extra stress right now...
Lol, that was something we did at primary school for messing around.
Your school sounds very strict. Good luck getting to sleep :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (229)
42.17%
The paper was reasonable (231)
42.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (49)
9.02%
It was TERRIBLE (34)
6.26%

Watched Threads