The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett University - Applicants 2016

Hello guys! So Leeds Beckett has been my top choice for me to study Sport Business Management! I've applied 2 days ago and I am impatiently waiting for a reply! Was wondering of who else is applying and if so have you got a reply/ offer from them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've had an offer for sport development and one for sport science, just waiting to make a choice on which course to go for.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
I've had an unconditional offer for sport and exercise therapy for next year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi, has anbody applied for accounts and finance
Reply 4
I've applied for Adult Nursing but haven't had any offers or interviews as of yet....
I received a conditional offer to do Marketing :smile:
Reply 6
I got an unconditional offer for sport and exercise science at leeds beckett.. Still concidering it. Anyone else accepted to this or anything similar?
Reply 7
I've accepted an unconditional offer for fashion marketing :smile: wooo
I've got an Unconditional for Business Management and Finance. :smile:
Reply 9
I applied for Events Management back in December and received an offer a few days ago :smile:
I've received an unconditional for Geography so may choose LB as my insurance for September:smile:
Original post by panos084
Hello guys! So Leeds Beckett has been my top choice for me to study Sport Business Management! I've applied 2 days ago and I am impatiently waiting for a reply! Was wondering of who else is applying and if so have you got a reply/ offer from them?

Yeah I've got a reply from them so I have.
Original post by HannahI
I applied for Events Management back in December and received an offer a few days ago :smile:

I'm doing that course!
Reply 13
Original post by DanaMills
I'm doing that course!

Really? :smile: is Leeds your firm choice?
Original post by HannahI
Really? :smile: is Leeds your firm choice?

Yes 🙂
Reply 15
Original post by DanaMills
Yes 🙂

Aww, good, mine too :smile: are you going for an applicants visit?
Original post by HannahI
Aww, good, mine too :smile: are you going for an applicants visit?

Hopefully going to the 10th of Feb one
I have received an unconditional offer for criminology :smile: :smile:
Anyone applying to Media, Communication, Cultures? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I received a conditional offer to study criminology but then I got an email saying that if I firmed LB they'd change my offer to unconditional. I've firmed them but my offer still hasn't changed, how long does it usually take?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending