Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by MarriamJay1
Anyone studying Biomedical science?

Any questions, feel free to message me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi everyone.

If anyone has absolutely any questions about anything regarding university, Leeds , accommodation, social life etc...

Feel free to message me privately or on here. Will answer as many questions in as great detail as possible.

Have a good year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Original post by superdan_
Hi everyone.

If anyone has absolutely any questions about anything regarding university, Leeds , accommodation, social life etc...

Feel free to message me privately or on here. Will answer as many questions in as great detail as possible.

Have a good year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
yes i just wanted to ask how is this university compared to The University of Leeds?
Original post by Am4
Hi
yes i just wanted to ask how is this university compared to The University of Leeds?

Hi!

In what aspect are you referring to? Social life, building facilities, accomodation etc?
Reply 185
Hi!

In what aspect are you referring to? Social life, building facilities, accomodation etc?

Hi im referring to teaching and building facilities, but overall aswell how good is it compared to The University Leeds?
Original post by Am4
Hi im referring to teaching and building facilities, but overall aswell how good is it compared to The University Leeds?

the building facilities in my opinion are a lot more modern. we have a library thats open 24/7 365 days a year whereas uni of does not (from what ive heard). i can't compare teaching since i study at beckett however the teacher standards on my course has been insanely good.
Reply 187
the building facilities in my opinion are a lot more modern. we have a library thats open 24/7 365 days a year whereas uni of does not (from what ive heard). i can't compare teaching since i study at beckett however the teacher standards on my course has been insanely good.

Thanks for the reply, and what do you study? The main thing i wanted to compare was teaching so if anyone else does know a reply would be great.

Thanks again.
Original post by Am4
Thanks for the reply, and what do you study? The main thing i wanted to compare was teaching so if anyone else does know a reply would be great.

Thanks again.

Biomedical Science .
Could I ask what course you're interested in? Since a friend of mine didn't originally like the teaching styles given to her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Possibly Speech therapy
Original post by Am4
Possibly Speech therapy

Cool!
Good luck and I hope you apply to Leeds Beckett!
Any more questions , feel free to ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 191
Thanks for the help.

What course did your friend do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Am4
Thanks for the help.

What course did your friend do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Architecture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 193
anyone studying architecture??
Anyone doing the MSc Nutrition in Practice?
Reply 195
Anyone studying architecture??
Reply 196
I'm going to do Childhood Studies at Leeds Beckett in September!! Anyone else??
Reply 197
Hey! Anyone's applied for buisness management? Haven't got an offer back yet but it's my first choice! Also planning to get accommodation at kirkstall brewery.
Reply 198
Original post by Bones123
I'm studying business and management!

Hey man! I've also applied to buisness management also but not received an offer back yet! Might see you round! Planning on getting accomadation?
Original post by Mollybx
I'm going to do Childhood Studies at Leeds Beckett in September!! Anyone else??

Yess!! Firmed my offer two weeks ago and apply for accommodation tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending