The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett University - Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by miaa97
I'm sure you'll do great!

I hope so! Haha. have you got an interview?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 61
Original post by Lewk1234
I hope so! Haha. have you got an interview?

Yeah I've had mine and been offered an unconditional aha
Reply 62
i've applied for Advertising and Marketing Management, anyone else?
i was also stuck on the plaza and marsden house, i have friends from both that really enjoy where they are staying, i have heard that marsden house is the place to be for parties but think i'm going to apply for the plaza tomorrow, i've been to flat parties in the plaza and can't see them being much different haha, the rooms are really nice and there is a lot of space and you get 3/4 beds so that's a bonus!
Reply 63
Original post by SophDim
i've applied for Advertising and Marketing Management, anyone else?
i was also stuck on the plaza and marsden house, i have friends from both that really enjoy where they are staying, i have heard that marsden house is the place to be for parties but think i'm going to apply for the plaza tomorrow, i've been to flat parties in the plaza and can't see them being much different haha, the rooms are really nice and there is a lot of space and you get 3/4 beds so that's a bonus!

I'm thinking of staying in marsden house, do you know how far it is from the city campus? (Walking distance)
Reply 64
Original post by miaa97
I'm thinking of staying in marsden house, do you know how far it is from the city campus? (Walking distance)

I think its about 15 minutes? but i could be wrong, i just know that the plaza is literally across the road, im so indecisive haha, i love going out and want a lively bunch but feel marsden will be too much for me, want to pass uni at the end of the day :s-smilie::smile:
Reply 65
Original post by SophDim
I think its about 15 minutes? but i could be wrong, i just know that the plaza is literally across the road, im so indecisive haha, i love going out and want a lively bunch but feel marsden will be too much for me, want to pass uni at the end of the day :s-smilie::smile:

Oh okay thankyou, haha yeah that could be a problem
Reply 66
Just booked the Plaza, how exciting!
anyone interested kirkstall brewery ? , or is there anyone out there taking international relations ? I'm not great at this
Reply 68
Original post by miaa97
Yeah I've had mine and been offered an unconditional aha

What was it like? What sort of things were you asked? X
Reply 69
Original post by Lewk1234
What was it like? What sort of things were you asked? X

It was more like a casual chat than an interview tbh, he asked stuff like 'why did you choose this course at our uni' 'what sets us apart from the other uni's you've looked at' stuff like that and then questions on your portfolio
Reply 70
Original post by miaa97
It was more like a casual chat than an interview tbh, he asked stuff like 'why did you choose this course at our uni' 'what sets us apart from the other uni's you've looked at' stuff like that and then questions on your portfolio

Thankyou! Put me at ease! Been panicking about it! Haha
Original post by Madie123
I received a conditional offer to study criminology but then I got an email saying that if I firmed LB they'd change my offer to unconditional. I've firmed them but my offer still hasn't changed, how long does it usually take?

Same thing happened to me with the Events Management course, has it changed for you yet? :smile:

Also is anyone staying at Kirkstall Brewery? Looks really nice!
Reply 72
Original post by miaa97
I'm sure you'll do great!

Hi I'm doing psychology in September and have also put down for the plaza. Just worried now it will be to quiet😁
I'm doing Events Management as well :wink:
I've just accepted my unconditional offer! I'm studying fashion!!! Cant wait! Any ideas where is best for accommodation?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 75
i've just accepted my unconditional offer too!to study criminology with psychology, wondered the exact same thing i'm stuck at where is best to go near city campus!
Original post by ConnorM_96
Same thing happened to me with the Events Management course, has it changed for you yet? :smile:

Also is anyone staying at Kirkstall Brewery? Looks really nice!

It normally takes two weeks :wink: xx
Anyone doing international business?
Reply 78
Anybody doing Business Information Tech or staying in the Carnegie townhouses?
Original post by dilllufc
Anybody doing Business Information Tech or staying in the Carnegie townhouses?

I'm staying in the townhouses but I'm doing Events

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending