The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett University - Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by DanaMills
I'm staying in the townhouses but I'm doing Events

I wanted to put a deposit down for the townhouses too but apparently theyre all already taken?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 81
Original post by HannahI
I wanted to put a deposit down for the townhouses too but apparently theyre all already taken?

Yeah the ensuites are taken i think but the standard plus is available, i applied for mine the other day!
Reply 82
Original post by DanaMills
I'm staying in the townhouses but I'm doing Events

Ah good aha, im not on my own then!
Reply 83
Original post by dilllufc
Yeah the ensuites are taken i think but the standard plus is available, i applied for mine the other day!

Damn, need an ensuite, cluster flats it is :tongue:
Anyone going for marsden house
Original post by rosiec18
i've just accepted my unconditional offer too!to study criminology with psychology, wondered the exact same thing i'm stuck at where is best to go near city campus!

I'm looking at The Plaza! I've heard thats just across the road! But I'm also tied between Marsden House aswell as I've heard thats the most sociable and fun accommodation and thats around 10 minutes away i think from campus! have you any ideas where you are thinking of staying?
Original post by marsellaa_
Anyone going for marsden house

Yeah! I was looking at it online! looks really nice and convenient! I've heard its the most liveliest of all the accommoations too!
Original post by megshaigh17
Yeah! I was looking at it online! looks really nice and convenient! I've heard its the most liveliest of all the accommoations too!

Ive already put a deposit for it, sounds really lively! And it's not that far from the campus to
Reply 88
I'm looking at The Plaza! I've heard thats just across the road! But I'm also tied between Marsden House aswell as I've heard thats the most sociable and fun accommodation and thats around 10 minutes away i think from campus! have you any ideas where you are thinking of staying?

Go on unite-students.com and the plaza on there is cheaper weakly then on Leeds Beckett site!!im stuck between both of them😩
Original post by HannahI

Yeah I was going for an ensuite one but they went so fast so I just put the deposit down for a normal one, but I have seen a lot of people saying they wanted one so I guess they're really popular
Is anyone looking at Leeds Student Village?
Is anyone looking at Leeds Student Village?
also does anyone know how lively the accommodation is?
Reply 92
Any ideas of which accommodation to apply for?! Just confirmed my offer 😁
Reply 93
Original post by katiec95
Any ideas of which accommodation to apply for?! Just confirmed my offer 😁

Ive put a deposit down for carnegie village cluster flats, mainly because i like the fact you share with 9-12 flat mates. I like the idea of having a lot of people in my flat :smile:
Reply 94
Original post by HannahI
Ive put a deposit down for carnegie village cluster flats, mainly because i like the fact you share with 9-12 flat mates. I like the idea of having a lot of people in my flat :smile:

Ahh ok, I literally have no idea! What have you applied to study?
Reply 95
Original post by katiec95
Ahh ok, I literally have no idea! What have you applied to study?

Im doing events management, you? What campus will you be studying at?
Original post by HannahI

I went to the applicant day today, I'm staying in the townhouse and booked it today they have the shared bathroom ones still left £135 a week and the delux ones at £165 which have a double bed and your own bathroom. The only one that's booked up is the £145 a week which was a single bed and your own bathroom
Reply 97
Original post by Kateelias
I went to the applicant day today, I'm staying in the townhouse and booked it today they have the shared bathroom ones still left £135 a week and the delux ones at £165 which have a double bed and your own bathroom. The only one that's booked up is the £145 a week which was a single bed and your own bathroom
ahhh okay, well ive already put a deposit down on the cluster flats but im happy with my choice :smile: how was the applicants day? :smile: Im not going until March
Original post by HannahI
ahhh okay, well ive already put a deposit down on the cluster flats but im happy with my choice :smile: how was the applicants day? :smile: Im not going until March

Your so lucky! I really wanted my own bathroom but the 165 was just too much money! & it was amazing ngl the gym especially looks so good, I've fallen in love with it!
Reply 99
Original post by Kateelias
Your so lucky! I really wanted my own bathroom but the 165 was just too much money! & it was amazing ngl the gym especially looks so good, I've fallen in love with it!

Yeah, it is quite pricey, im sure sharing a bathroom isnt going to be an issue at all when youre actually there though :smile: omg i know, i was so impressed by the gym when i went for a campus tour! Its such a nice uni :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending