Too late for Access to Leeds? Watch

megbrooks
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've already applied for my five university choices, with Leeds being my dream one. I had no idea Access to Leeds was a thing until I found out on The Student Room, and it turns out I'm eligible, but unfortunately I've already applied for university. Is there a way I could contact Leeds and see if it's too late for me to apply for A2L? Has a deadline closed anyway? Thanks.
University of Leeds
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello,

You can visit www.leeds.ac.uk/A2L for more information or contact the Access to Leeds team - [email protected] or phone 0113 343 8952.

The deadline is 29 February 2016, unless you are a medicine or dentistry applicant - these have unfortunately closed.

Best wishes,
Alice
TypicalTSR-er
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by megbrooks)
I've already applied for my five university choices, with Leeds being my dream one. I had no idea Access to Leeds was a thing until I found out on The Student Room, and it turns out I'm eligible, but unfortunately I've already applied for university. Is there a way I could contact Leeds and see if it's too late for me to apply for A2L? Has a deadline closed anyway? Thanks.
I'm sure you can send in an application for A2L after you've applied via UCAS, so long as you notify the department you are applying to.
megbrooks
Rep:
?
(Original post by TypicalTSR-er)
I'm sure you can send in an application for A2L after you've applied via UCAS, so long as you notify the department you are applying to.
Thank you very much, sent my application off this morning
megbrooks
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Leeds)
Hello,

You can visit www.leeds.ac.uk/A2L for more information or contact the Access to Leeds team - [email protected] or phone 0113 343 8952.

The deadline is 29 February 2016, unless you are a medicine or dentistry applicant - these have unfortunately closed.

Best wishes,
Alice
Thank you very much!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by megbrooks)
Hey! Did you pass the scheme? Are you at the university & How’s it going for you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.66%
Excited (116)
8.16%
Worried (266)
18.71%
Terrified (335)
23.56%
Meh (114)
8.02%
Confused (33)
2.32%