Anyone know of any good 4K TV's? Watch

Richpeasant
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Title says it all, maximum spend of £600 pound if possible, iv'e tried looking but can't really find anything so hopefully someone else knows of something! Thanks in advance
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Richpeasant)
Title says it all, maximum spend of £600 pound if possible, iv'e tried looking but can't really find anything so hopefully someone else knows of something! Thanks in advance
My parents brought home this last week I think they said they got it for around £650, but you could probably find the smaller version for under £600 if you had a look.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-...24850-pdt.html
Richpeasant
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alexion)
My parents brought home this last week I think they said they got it for around £650, but you could probably find the smaller version for under £600 if you had a look.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-...24850-pdt.html
Thanks for the reply! Silly question, does it have built in speakers? Can't see it mentioned on the product information
Faisalshamallakh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you have a TV that's no bigger than 52" then 4K is a waste, you won't be able to see a difference tbh.
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Richpeasant)
Thanks for the reply! Silly question, does it have built in speakers? Can't see it mentioned on the product information
It does, don't know how good they are as ours is hooked up to a separate sound system. However:

Richpeasant
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alexion)
It does, don't know how good they are as ours is hooked up to a separate sound system. However:
Now you're making me want to buy surround sound with it Must of missed that, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (374)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.24%

Watched Threads