The Student Room Group

Having a driving test at 3:50

So i took my first driving test this morning at 8:50 half way through went sooo well, my left reverse was very good, but then at the very last bit where the roundabout there were part time traffic lights that ive never seen ther before on lessons and i didnt see them because i was too busy looking to the right for cars on the roundabout and I sort of half way went through it, was so annoyed with myself, i got 3 minors but then them stupid traffic lights messed me up and that was a fail but anyway i booked it again for this friday and the only time was 3:50 what do you think it will be like, people said you will be just sitting in traffic most of the time, i feel confident enough when driving, i know how to do everything im just scared ill mess up again and i really cant afford to take another test so what do you think having it at 3:50 will be like
Well there's no way you'll be doing it since it clearly states you must wait 10 working days before you retake a test.

https://www.gov.uk/practical-driving-test-for-cars/your-driving-test-result
Reply 2
my instructor never told me that well its booked and confirmed
Original post by shauna111
my instructor never told me that well its booked and confirmed

and when you do on friday, they'll clock on and fail you there and then.
Reply 4
im from northern Ireland there is no statutory waiting time after a failed test, i just read it on the website
Original post by shauna111
im from northern Ireland there is no statutory waiting time after a failed test, i just read it on the website

Link?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending