The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your Christmas tree!

What have you decorated your tree with this year? :yay:
Post a picture of it! :woo:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Well not so much on the same topic, but I do know the other PhD office has Christmas decorated dinosaurs :ahee:
Reply 2
Original post by Slowbro93
Well not so much on the same topic, but I do know the other PhD office has Christmas decorated dinosaurs :ahee:

Christmas decorated dinosaurs?!
Thought tree was a euphemism. Dammit.

:getmecoat:
Reply 4
I just have two little trees up because my cats go crazy with decorations so I just thought I would keep it simple :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
you guys are posting pics of your tree when kids in Syria are praying to live.
I look forward to seeing these trees!
Original post by andreas11
you guys are posting pics of your tree when kids in Syria are praying to live.

Yes of course. Let's do nothing fun ever because someone somewhere is always suffering.

The two things are not remotely related, I'm sad that terrible things are happening across the world. But it's nonsensical to sit here depressed about something I have no control over and never have any fun because they aren't having any .

And here is my Christmas tree:

Original post by SophieSmall
Yes of course. Let's do nothing fun ever because someone somewhere is always suffering.

The two things are not remotely related, I'm sad that terrible things are happening across the world. But it's nonsensical to sit here depressed about something I have no control over and never have any fun because they aren't having any .

Very chic
Lol I thought there were tigers outside that window!

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
Very chic
Lol I thought there were tigers outside that window!

Spoiler

It's a panting :tongue:

And thanks, I take great pride in my Christmas tree :colondollar:
It's a panting :tongue:

And thanks, I take great pride in my Christmas tree :colondollar:

I like pantings
What really makes your tree nice is the tinsel substitute. That red ribbon is really classic unlike tacky tinsel. Well done. Plus you don't have ugly multicoloured lights...
I cut my own tree last year whilst out with the uni conservation rangers! Then we had fieldwork and did the same thing.
I like pantings
What really makes your tree nice is the tinsel substitute. That red ribbon is really classic unlike tacky tinsel. Well done. Plus you don't have ugly multicoloured lights...

Yeah a late friend of the family painted it. :smile:

Thanks, we had tinsel on the old tree because it was just so bare and the tinsel would act as a space filler :tongue: But I really wanted it to look classy this year. I hate coloured lights too, in fact I just really dislike the non traditional Christmas decorations. Red, gold and green is how it'll always be here.
Yeah a late friend of the family painted it. :smile:

Thanks, we had tinsel on the old tree because it was just so bare and the tinsel would act as a space filler :tongue: But I really wanted it to look classy this year. I hate coloured lights too, in fact I just really dislike the non traditional Christmas decorations. Red, gold and green is how it'll always be here.

Going for a Dickensian look! I like it. What will you have for your Christmas lunch?
Original post by Slowbro93

Disappointingly there are no dinosaurs on our department's tree, inexcusable tbh.

Spoiler

Going for a Dickensian look! I like it. What will you have for your Christmas lunch?

Probably beer. :tongue:
Original post by CoolCavy
i will when I dig it out of the attic :smile:

EDIT: sorry blacrose i mean ' i' not 'u' :colondollar:

Awesome :smile:

I just looked at your post before the edit :lol:

Original post by Hashim123
Thought tree was a euphemism. Dammit.

:getmecoat:

What euphemism..? Oh... :colonhash:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I just have two little trees up because my cats go crazy with decorations so I just thought I would keep it simple :tongue:Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty! And cat is so cute :cute: It almost looks like it's looking up at you with puppy eyes "I won't mess around with the decorations this time, I pwomise!" :puppyeyes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Black Rose
Awesome :smile:

I just looked at your post before the edit :lol:

What euphemism..? Oh... :colonhash:

:sexface:

I'm simultaneously disappointed it took this long for someone to bite, and satisfied someone finally has.

That's lovely! Really cool tiger painting there too!

Quick Reply

Latest