The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Question on MEng entry requirements

Hi, I'm currently studying A2's in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Further maths where I'm predicted A*BAA respectively.
The entry requirements for Meng Automotive Engineering at Loughborough is A*AA, my questions are: how/if my entry requirements would change if I got an offer as I'm doing 4 A2's? And if I got my predicted grades would I get the place?

Thanks, Adam :biggrin:
Original post by Adam_Lofthouse
Hi, I'm currently studying A2's in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Further maths where I'm predicted A*BAA respectively.
The entry requirements for Meng Automotive Engineering at Loughborough is A*AA, my questions are: how/if my entry requirements would change if I got an offer as I'm doing 4 A2's? And if I got my predicted grades would I get the place?

Thanks, Adam :biggrin:

Hi Adam

They are fantastic grades - it would definitely be worth applying with them as it looks like you are set to meet the entry requirements anyway :dance:

If you want to know more details about this though, I would suggest contacting the department directly as they will be able to advise you about this. You can get them at [email protected] or on 01509 227 200 - the lady you will need to speak to is Christine Carlton.

I hope this helps!

Amy
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending