Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Argh. Or that's what it feels like.

Using the computer probably isn't helping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Argh. Or that's what it feels like.

Using the computer probably isn't helping.

how did u mange that?

ReputationRep:
    What do you want us to do about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    What do you want us to do about it?
    Cry for me, dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Cry for me, dear.
    No chance, it's not worth the effort.

ReputationRep:
    why is oyur eye burning??? wot have you done to it??? does it hurt a lot....i give you my eternal sympathy!!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its because your name is Dr.Blazed! Change it to Dr.Frosty and that may or may not help the situation.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww honey, get some eye lotion and rub it in.
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Maybe its because your name is Dr.Blazed! Change it to Dr.Frosty and that may or may not help the situation.
    his name wont change nething!!! unless you believe in that kind of thing!!! probably done it after he named himself!!!!! what is the world coming to???

ReputationRep:
    Let me guess, Chillis!!!

MB

ReputationRep:
    or contact lenses in too long? that's so uncomfortable when that happens...I just want to rip my eyes out or something...

ReputationRep:
    If it makes you feel any better, when I woke up this morning I felt like someone had stolen my eyeballs in the middle of the night and played golf with them. I think I sleep on my head the wrong way

Wow I'm at 400 posts that means I'm an "Adored and Respected" member. Then again if I had a subscription it would say whatever I wanted it to say....

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.