The Student Room Group

I went to an all boys school, now I do not know how to speak to girls

I don't think it's right that a lot of our schools, especially grammar schools, and single sex. I think we should have schools like in America, where most are mixed sex. I went to an all boys school from year 7 to year 13, and i'm a first year at university now. I am very bad at interacting with girls, and have trouble understanding them, whilst with guys i'm fine. I really think it's a bad idea to have so many single sex schools
i had a friend like you, he hit red light district in amsterdam, now hes completely fine
Me too! I've been going to a public girls' school from year 7, and I've now started year 12. I can't speak to boys, only text them. There is a mixed school across the road
Original post by zigglr
I don't think it's right that a lot of our schools, especially grammar schools, and single sex. I think we should have schools like in America, where most are mixed sex. I went to an all boys school from year 7 to year 13, and i'm a first year at university now. I am very bad at interacting with girls, and have trouble understanding them, whilst with guys i'm fine. I really think it's a bad idea to have so many single sex schools

Women are like men with tits.

You talk to them the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest