The Student Room Group

Sent off UCAS... want to change a choice?

Hey there. I sent off my UCAS (paid and sent) about a week ago. My reference has not yet been added, and I do not have track.

However, I want to change a choice (I found a degree I had absolutely no idea existed.. despite spending absolutely hours looking for degree variations. I'm a plonker)

Anyway, can I do this somehow?
Reply 1
Original post by Sycorax
Hey there. I sent off my UCAS (paid and sent) about a week ago. My reference has not yet been added, and I do not have track.

However, I want to change a choice (I found a degree I had absolutely no idea existed.. despite spending absolutely hours looking for degree variations. I'm a plonker)

Anyway, can I do this somehow?
As your reference hasn't been added, your application hasn't officially been sent. You need to speak to your tutor now and ask them to send it back to you. You can then log onto Apply and change the choice.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
As your reference hasn't been added, your application hasn't officially been sent. You need to speak to your tutor now and ask them to send it back to you. You can then log onto Apply and change the choice.

Do you know whether it would be the person adding my reference that sends it off, or more likely the school office?
Reply 3
Original post by Sycorax
Do you know whether it would be the person adding my reference that sends it off, or more likely the school office?

It depends how your school organise it as to who has access to such things. You'll need to ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending