Whilerisleeps
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Last year I got a B in AS geography (B in paper 1, A in paper 2). I've already got uni offers of AAB to study geography at uni, and have put my unit 1 grade as pending on ucas because i planned to resit it. I was 12 UMS off an A. My other grades were A (psychology) and B (biology). However, i was also planning to resit biology f211 to try and bring my grade up at AS to an A, as i find a2 bio really difficult. Im just concerned that there will be too much work trying to resit geog unit 1 (which is 60% of the AS grade) and bio f211 (30% of as grade). As long as i get an A in biology at a2 it doesnt really matter if i only get a B in geography. Do you think i should resit geography or not?? Also if i chose not to, will i have to tell my unis?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (315)
65.63%
No (165)
34.38%

Watched Threads