Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Britain; A Nation Under Zionist Control watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)
    Treated other people as human beings is hardly praiseworthy; I'd've thought it was assumed people acted in this way.

No he doesn't; the point of this group is that they believe the Torah says the Jews have yet to earn the right to a state. It's nothing to do with Muslims, or anyone else.

Your point being? He is still calling for the state to be abolished.

I agree that is a very interesting debate, I've actually been thinking of starting a thread about the hijacking of Zionism by Judaism. But it's not relevant to this point.

You are mistaken. There was no country called Palestine. The territory had been ruled by foreign powers for almost half a millenium. Palestinians wouldn't say that, but that doesn't change historical fact.

I entirely agree with this statement; however, I think we'd be lucky to see it realised in our lifetime.

Well seeing he is a jewish Rabbi I do believe he is using Torah as his reference to call for an abolishment and although an abolishment at this stage is unlikely, this is what he has derived from the torah.

As for treating other people like people, well as I am sure you will agree not many are able to do so. Instead fighting and arguing has priority. That is also why arabs in israel are treated as second class people. Surely that should matter no matter what political difference.

As for the land being ruled by foreign powers, well maybe in that case these foreign powers should have picked a part of their own land to give to the jewish people. There are other options rather than making another people homeless. The only difference now is that its palestinians without a home even if you do not acknowledge their land being their home. That is their home to them.

Also I doubt you or I know how it feels to be without a home and having to beg for asylum or fugitive status in other countries. The arab countries don't treat them any better. There is a cause for the riots. over 50 years has this been going on. How many more palestinians and israeli must die? How many more families must be torn apart?

The illegal settleship is another controversial point. Uprooting and demolishing somebodys home so a family can have their "promised" home seems unfair. But that is just my opinion.

And I think as a jewish my main interest would be to follow the Torah rather than zionism. The only good leader recall is Yitzak Rabin, and he was murdered cold bloodely by a jewish militant because he wanted peace. So Rabbi Weiss may not be Yitzak but he is a man of faith and I am inclined to take his views seriously in the role of a Rabbi. Are you saying zionism is a good thing? And what about the palestinians? They were just enjoying the sun temporarily before the land was given to other side?

If there is something in the Torah suggesting that the state of israel as we know is illegal, do you not think then that it matters to jewish people? That they should just disregard it?

The state has come to be. Future is now the main concern. And although my hopes may be optimistic I do hope the two can find peace on a common ground. Its worth it. They are both suffering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Outrageous)
    Well seeing he is a jewish Rabbi I do believe he is using Torah as his reference to call for an abolishment and although an abolishment at this stage is unlikely, this is what he has derived from the torah.

As for treating other people like people, well as I am sure you will agree not many are able to do so. Instead fighting and arguing has priority. That is also why arabs in israel are treated as second class people. Surely that should matter no matter what political difference.

As for the land being ruled by foreign powers, well maybe in that case these foreign powers should have picked a part of their own land to give to the jewish people. There are other options rather than making another people homeless. The only difference now is that its palestinians without a home even if you do not acknowledge their land being their home. That is their home to them.

Also I doubt you or I know how it feels to be without a home and having to beg for asylum or fugitive status in other countries. The arab countries don't treat them any better. There is a cause for the riots. over 50 years has this been going on. How many more palestinians and israeli must die? How many more families must be torn apart?

The illegal settleship is another controversial point. Uprooting and demolishing somebodys home so a family can have their "promised" home seems unfair. But that is just my opinion.

And I think as a jewish my main interest would be to follow the Torah rather than zionism. The only good leader recall is Yitzak Rabin, and he was murdered cold bloodely by a jewish militant because he wanted peace. So Rabbi Weiss may not be Yitzak but he is a man of faith and I am inclined to take his views seriously in the role of a Rabbi. Are you saying zionism is a good thing? And what about the palestinians? They were just enjoying the sun temporarily before the land was given to other side?

If there is something in the Torah suggesting that the state of israel as we know is illegal, do you not think then that it matters to jewish people? That they should just disregard it?

The state has come to be. Future is now the main concern. And although my hopes may be optimistic I do hope the two can find peace on a common ground. Its worth it. They are both suffering.
    You've wondered miles off the point. All I was saying is that this movement is very far from open minded and progressive.

I've neither the time nor the inclination to get into a Israel/Palestine debate, not least because it's been done so many times in these forums. Do a search if you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)
    You've wondered miles off the point. All I was saying is that this movement is very far from open minded and progressive.

I've neither the time nor the inclination to get into a Israel/Palestine debate, not least because it's been done so many times in these forums. Do a search if you like.

Typical jew. They fight tooth and nail for multiculturalism in white countries, and do everything in their power to bring about non-white immigration and whites becoming the minority in their own countries, but mention Israel and they get nationalistic... how non-diverse of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)

Whatever. Guess we don't agree then. Because I do find him to be openminded. He is not gonna scream holocaust as soon as somebody criticises the state of israel or their doings. Whether I agree with his points or not, is a different matter. And I for one do find true judaism more appealling then zionism. My view.

He also has this website:

www.nkusa.org

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Outrageous)
    Whatever. Guess we don't agree then. Because I do find him to be openminded. He is not gonna scream holocaust as soon as somebody criticises the state of israel or their doings. Whether I agree with his points or not, is a different matter. And I for one do find true judaism more appealling then zionism. My view.

He also has this website:

www.nkusa.org
    How do you define Zionism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by labouriteslayer)
    Typical jew. They fight tooth and nail for multiculturalism in white countries, and do everything in their power to bring about non-white immigration and whites becoming the minority in their own countries, but mention Israel and they get nationalistic... how non-diverse of them.
    Ok come on. Let us not call names here. We all have our views. Lets be at peace with that.

ReputationRep:
    Typical jew.
    No such thing again I'm afraid. Thats another mythical creature your creating for you to criticise.

ReputationRep:
    You're so ignorant it's funny. Israel has brought in more immigrants as a percentage of population than any other country over the last 50 years. That's why its population has increased ten fold. Just in the last 15 years or so, the country has accepted over a million immigrants from Russia. During the 1950's, there was a huge government drive to bring in immigrants from North Africa and the Arabian peninsula, which doubled the country's population. During the 1980's, IDF transport aircraft brought in tens of thousands of immigrants from Africa. All these immigrants were given automatic citizenship with all that entails. One of them is currently a minister in the Israeli government, even though he is such a recent immigrant that his Hebrew is still overlaid with a very thick Russian accent. Quite literally, you couldn't be more wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)
    You're so ignorant it's funny. Israel has brought in more immigrants as a percentage of population than any other country over the last 50 years.
    How many of them were non-jews? (you would know them as "goyim".)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about the earlier immigrations; however, several hundred thousand of the recent Russian immigrants were non-Jewish. You can tell because all over Israel, butcheries selling pork products and the likes have opened.

nb I wouldn't know them as goyim, I would know them as gentiles. "Goyim" is a word in Hebrew.

ReputationRep:
    Can you please tell me what a 'typical jew' is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Can you please tell me what a 'typical jew' is?
    Leftist to the point of being intolerable, openly favors minorities over whites, primarily resides in white countries yet presume to tell whites how racial politics should be and can't shut up about whites owing minorities something, openly favoritist to minorities to the point where some leftist jews will assault anyone that says anything negative towards blacks, and they see themselves as champions of blacks. Controls most forms of media and uses it for their pro-minority agenda (eg, eastenders).

ReputationRep:
    Leftist to the point of being intolerable, openly favors minorities over whites, primarily resides in white countries yet presume to tell whites how racial politics should be and can't shut up about whites owing minorities something, openly favoritist to minorities to the point where some leftist jews will assault anyone that says anything negative towards blacks, and they see themselves as champions of blacks. Controls most forms of media and uses it for their pro-minority agenda (eg, eastenders).

i totally disagree. i personally find that jews can only really tolerate themselves.

ReputationRep:
    By the phrase 'typical jew' that assumes that the majority of Jewish people are like this (>50%). Can you show me that the majority of Jews think like this? Thought not.

Its especially idiotic to think that the majority of jews control most forms of media!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Leftist to the point of being intolerable, openly favors minorities over whites, openly favoritist to minorities to the point where some leftist jews will assault anyone that says anything negative towards blacks, and they see themselves as champions of blacks.
    I have yet to meet a single Jew who fits that description. But I'll show it to the Tory Jew I live with and tell him he's secretly a black activist underneath all the right wing crap he wrongly thinks he believes. He does like a laugh and no doubt you'll provide him with one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I have yet to meet a single Jew who fits that description. But I'll show it to the Tory Jew I live with and tell him he's secretly a black activist underneath all the right wing crap he wrongly thinks he believes. He does like a laugh and no doubt you'll provide him with one.
    Lol!

Leave labouriteslayer alone. He's created his own little world, theres no need to disturb him. He's not harming anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the world was controlled by the Reptillian Babylonian Brotherhood, oh hang on that was David Ike's theory, or maybe it was just a code for Jews.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazarusutopia)
    This is far from an 'anti-Semitic' statement by some wild-eyed 'racist'. It
    is, rather, a fact easily confirmed by research. I hope this short essay
    will encourage some to do a little more research and to make decisions for
    themselves on these issues.

In 1998, on the American ABC network, Osama Bin Laden gave his views very
    clearly on why he opposed America. Here are some excerpts:-

'I say to them that they (the Americans) have put themselves at the mercy
    of a disloyal government, and this is most evident in Clinton's
    administration. We believe that it represents Israel inside America. Take
    the sensitive ministries such as the Secretary of State and the Secretary of
    Defence and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in
    them. They make use of America to further their plans for the world... For
    over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered and
    assaulted (by the Israelis) and robbed of their honour and of their
    property. Their houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed.'
    Ok, I agree the Palestinians are treated terribly. (I'm not going to try and blame anyone at the moment.)

But do you really think using Osama bin Laden's beliefs to justify your position is a very intelligent thing to do? Is his perception of things necessarily accurate? Is echoing his sentiments likely to encourage people to agree with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101mphfastball)
    I thought the world was controlled by the Reptillian Babylonian Brotherhood, oh hang on that was David Ike's theory, or maybe it was just a code for Jews.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, I read "Them- Adventures with Extremists" and although many people do seem to think that Jews really are running the world, and use certain codes when talking about this, David Ike really does think there are lizards secretly controlling us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)
    How do you define Zionism?
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/NotZionists.html
    http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

In contradicts the main and fundamental principle of the holy Torah. Its not in its true spirit. How do you define it? Your turn.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.