Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do OCR eco UK economy this morning or german ocr yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    no-one at all?

ReputationRep:
    i did uk economy...

ReputationRep:
    GCSE or A level?

ReputationRep:
    A

ReputationRep:
    i did UK economy also

ReputationRep:
    what did you think of UK economy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess)
    what did you think of UK economy?
    thought it was ok-ish, but not amazing. liked the comparative advantage question. i more of a work and leisure guy tho..

ReputationRep:
    yea i did UK economy as well. Thought it was ok, but there was one confusing bit from part one. It said something like in lines 17-19 wot 2 problems were faced by the Eurozone, but the wierd thing was that there was nothing abou the eurozone on those two lines, only on the next two.

The essay question at the end was ok as well. I did question 4 about the effectiveness of monetary policy. I thought I could have written more but time just went 2 quickly.

How many diagrams did u guys put in your answers overall and what one's were they?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.