Oxford University women's rugby team strip naked

Watch
HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
The women of the Oxford University student rugby team have stripped off for a 2016 calendar ahead of the Varsity match next month

An Oxford University scrum half prepares to pass the ball, in one of the shots for the team's 2016 naked calendar

He was due to give next month’s Varsity match some badly-needed exposure given the annual clash between the universities Oxford and Cambridge at Twickenham has lost some of its lustre in the professional rugby era.

But Cambridge medical student and Welsh rugby star Jamie Roberts just might have been upstaged by the Oxford University women’s team, who have stripped off for a naked calendar in 13 different rugby-related poses to raise money for charity.

Roberts, who will turn out for the Light Blues against Oxford on December 10 at HQ, the first time he has played at Twickenham since the heartbreaking Rugby World Cup quarter-final defeat to the Springboks, made headline news when it was announced his much heralded signing for Aviva Premuiership Harlequins would take in a continuation of his medical studies at Cambridge.

Dr Pesto
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you kindly for bringing this to my attention.
HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Dr Pesto)
Thank you kindly for bringing this to my attention.
your welcome.
username402722
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Naked calendars- so early noughties!
username1221160
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
While Oxford women's rugby team appear to go for athleticism and agility, looking at my own university's women's rugby team charity calendar, it appears that they put more emphasis on bulk.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (205)
43.71%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (54)
11.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.68%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (99)
21.11%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.76%

Watched Threads