Msc Building Surveying - Northumbria or CEM Watch

Active_P
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by postgrad16)
No problem, I know what it's like trying to chose a course with limited info.

I previously did an undergrad degree in civil engineering on campus at a different college. I have been working in building construction and surveying since so I had a good knowledge base going into this course. I would imagine it would be difficult if you didnt have a background in buildings/construciton.

Honestly, I do find it challenging studying remotely from the college as you are left to your own devices. If you are working full-time as well, it can be difficult to apply yourself and put in the hours required. It's a two year commitment so it is a hard slog. The tutors and lecturers are available to contact by email/phone/skype if you wish and there are student facebook discussion groups set up so you can interact with the others.

If you'd like to message me an email address, I'd be more than happy to send you through some example of the course material.

Hello Mate,

Saw this forum and was wondering if would be okay so send over some course content as you mentioned.

Please feel free to email me anything you may have or feel would be useful;
Thanks in advance.
P
postgrad16
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey, OP here again only logging in here again after a year. Apologies for the unanswered queries, I presume you've all made you decisions already at this stage?
sim44787
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by postgrad16)
Hey, OP here again only logging in here again after a year. Apologies for the unanswered queries, I presume you've all made you decisions already at this stage?
@postgrad16 How did you get on with the course? I'm now looking at Northumbria too. Can I have you honest feedback please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?