Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Switzerland early tomorrow morning until late on the 13th (just in time for results day), so I'll see you all in about 11 days.

Enjoy the pre-results tension!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    I'm off to Switzerland early tomorrow morning until late on the 13th (just in time for results day), so I'll see you all in about 11 days.

So thats why you left that article, to build up some tension, just as you're off on your hollibops, in picturesque (highly pricey, and most of all neutral when it comes to Heineken), Switzerland, far far away from it all.

Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    So thats why you left that article, to build up some tension, just as you're off on your hollibops, in picturesque (highly pricey, and most of all neutral when it comes to Heineken), Switzerland, far far away from it all.

Enjoy.
    You got it in one, mate!

[sarcasm]I'm just a a bit worried about the notoriously late swiss rail system and whether it will get me back in time for results...[/sarcasm]

ReputationRep:

Oh wow! Switzerland's absolutely beautiful - went there last summer and just loved the alpine scenery. Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Vell vell...have a good time etc etc...bring us back a tacky souvenir!

Enjoy u'reself. I am also going to switzerland. I love hiking in the mountains - hard work, but once you reach the top, wow! The view etc...

The only bad thing about switzerland, is the swiss people. They never smile don't they?

ReputationRep:
    Cya later rahaydenuk, enjoy your holiday

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone, have fun while I'm away!

ReputationRep:
    You got it in one, mate!

[sarcasm]I'm just a a bit worried about the notoriously late swiss rail system and whether it will get me back in time for results...[/sarcasm]
    I had the pleasure of staying in Lucerne when I was 9, we took the caravan across on the Dover-Calais, drove through France, got lost in Berne (Bonn), before getting to Lucerne, it is absolutely beautiful.

Lake Lucerne is superb, the two mountains we went up, on cable car were Pilatus, and Titlus, totally worth it, though very cold at the top.

Glad you indicated sarcasm when it comes to the rail / tram network, I've never known such an efficient system in my life. Network Rail would do well to look into what the Swiss do, and how they do it so damn well.

ReputationRep:
    Do you plan to take a trip to Middle Earth while your there? :P *egan wants to live in hobbiton*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Do you plan to take a trip to Middle Earth while your there? :P *egan wants to live in hobbiton*
    Where's middle Earth (apart from in a book, that is)? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...somewhere in sweeden I'm sure...*looks it up*...oh no wait that' New Zealand...appologies *blushes- is ashamed at her inaccurate LOTR knowledge*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Hmmm...somewhere in sweeden I'm sure...*looks it up*...oh no wait that' New Zealand...appologies *blushes- is ashamed at her inaccurate LOTR knowledge*

LOL, I'm not going to Sweden either! It's Switzerland!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear...someone fetch me my pills!
    I was first thinking of Switzerland...then obviously it drifted to sweeden...the two 'sw's were too much for my incomplex plain...

ReputationRep:
    Oh and by plain I mean brain...obviously :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Oh and by plain I mean brain...obviously :rolleyes:
    *Points Egan1 in the direction of the EDIT button* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Oh dear...someone fetch me my pills!
    I was first thinking of Switzerland...then obviously it drifted to sweeden...the two 'sw's were too much for my incomplex plain...
    If I accidentally get on the wrong train to Sweden, then I'm blaming you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Vell vell...have a good time etc etc...bring us back a tacky souvenir!
    Yeh Rich!! You best bring me sumfin back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    Yeh Rich!! You best bring me sumfin back!
    Hmm... I'm going to be very poor after having brought all of these pressies for everyone, especially at swiss prices!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I'm going to be very poor after having brought all of these pressies for everyone, especially at swiss prices!
    Aww don't worry 'bout it m8, I know how ya feel!!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.