The Student Room Group

MPharm Degree Requirements

Do universities want students who do Physics or Maths with their Chemstry A Level or would i get into Pharmacy degree with Chemistry Biology and Politics.
Majority of uni's require Chemistry with either (Maths, Biology, Physics) and another subject of choice.
So your subject choices are absolutely fine :smile:
However, Biology is more closely linked with Pharmacy so it may benefit you to study that.
Original post by tcameron
Majority of uni's require Chemistry with either (Maths, Biology, Physics) and another subject of choice.
So your subject choices are absolutely fine :smile:
However, Biology is more closely linked with Pharmacy so it may benefit you to study that.

Thanks man also how important are gcses coz i got a C in English but the university asks for a B I got however i got a high B in maths and triple sciences
Original post by Dazed Student
Thanks man also how important are gcses coz i got a C in English but the university asks for a B I got however i got a high B in maths and triple sciences

tbh its better off not applying to a course that has higher gcse requirements that you've achieved, unless you compensate with stellar a2 grades
Original post by Dazed Student

Well it's risky because a lot of the applicant's will have the B or above at GCSE and so they will obviously give preference to them. Still go for it but be aware that not meeting the basic requirements will not bode well
Reply 7
Most unis require A or B in A level chemistry only and they don't care the other two. As long as you did get the grades you will be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending